Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I have no idea why that Cult Jam song was posted but I never knew that was theirs originally. Thread got predictably weird.

No, mods bushed him. Kinda sucks because I really want an explanation. It’s like a perp finally getting caught and locked up but they refuse to explain their transgressions to the judge. I guess we could @ him in the bushes still. I know his ass is lurking considering how frequently he posted (and in every damn thread).
:mjlol: :deadrose: ..for my cult fans b :mjgrin:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I can't tell if this is AI or a russian bot. Reading random posts is hilarious, though:

:why:

The random stories this guy was telling don't make any kind of sense. Where does he come up with it?

Make sure you look at both YouTube vids. He gives a good break down. The 2nd video is how my best friend was carjacked and murdered last yr. We have a crime problem. Jobs paying $15 out here. My bro was in his first year at Duke medical school and he came back home wound up getting killed.

Kids don't wanna get up at 8 am and go to work. I lived around the super liberals upper crust parents back East for highschool. They not standing for this liberal crime wave.

My big brother's classmate and his a wife did well enough to buy a place on the Upper East side of NYC. They already have plain clothes leos and ex military folk doing security. I try and tell these yutes.

Hell I'm young also but I have several safety nets and I'm on the right track academics wise. A lot of these kids won't have a chance in hell let someone who is tough on crime get in office. You can protest and cancel till 2090 that won't matter.

He somehow tied in Chicago violence, liberal crime wave, Duke medical school, growing up among rich people, young people don't want to go to work, rich friends of the family, hiring ex-military to do your security, complaining about liberals "protest and cancel", being rich himself, and wanting a "tough on crime" president all into one short post.

And I can find stories online about a fukking dog dying at Duke, about a Duke student getting murdered all the way back in 2008, but there wasn't no story about a Duke medical student getting murdered last year that I can find.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
did jcotton answer yet?
No, mods bushed him. Kinda sucks because I really want an explanation. It’s like a perp finally getting caught and locked up but they refuse to explain their transgressions to the judge. I guess we could @ him in the bushes still. I know his ass is lurking considering how frequently he posted (and in every damn thread).

He had an entire day to answer before he got bushed though. Crickets. His ass clearly wasn't gonna show up.

You see how someone tracked down that it looks like he was a previously bushed poster who told the same ducktales? Apparently years ago there was someone who said he was a rich kid from Detroit who was trying to choose between Fisk and Michigan but he told a crazy number of ducktakes stories. This guy is a rich kid who claims Detroit and says he attended both Fisk and Michigan.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: :deadrose: ..for my cult fans b :mjgrin:
Got damn get off his dyck, fanboying the fuk out - are you trying to get flewed out by him?
:mjtf:
Dude is in here losing his shyt over a random senior citizen ancient aged out agent plant who prays for the deaths of teenagers, clout chases off of kids and the dead who can’t defend themselves, provokes people to wrath and does nothing tangible for the community but bc he talks his shyt on YouTube, all of a sudden he is a moral internet god- are you dumb?? How the f are you any better stan worshipping Insta-demons. Have you ever even met that man in real life to talk about his character😒

@DrexlersFade any thoughts since you seem to be such a avid follower??

Dude literally admitted to being an agent and chaos benefactor

Who was talking to you?

Save that paragraph shyt for someone else.

All that I want to get flown out shyt wasn't necessary. Do I look like that type?

E

Girl why you sweating me this the second post you tagging me and shyt.

Why you so triggered..you want me to think like you typical female shyt when they trying to change a nikka.

I had enough of your bullshyt! Just remember you started all this shyt with me you came outta nowhere to get at me talking about you trying to get flown out.

Keep projecting what you want unto me I ain't never said two words to you, before you attacked me. Talking about I'm in the ICU :mjlol:

Go ahead pull them receipts up since that's your expertise talking about a cult chick you out yo mind.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
This nikka cotton1 reminds me of Roger from American dad with all these gimmicks :laff: :laff:

Roger_Smith.png

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:why:

The random stories this guy was telling don't make any kind of sense. Where does he come up with it?

He somehow tied in Chicago violence, liberal crime wave, Duke medical school, growing up among rich people, young people don't want to go to work, rich friends of the family, hiring ex-military to do your security, complaining about liberals "protest and cancel", being rich himself, and wanting a "tough on crime" president all into one short post.

And I can find stories online about a fukking dog dying at Duke, about a Duke student getting murdered all the way back in 2008, but there wasn't no story about a Duke medical student getting murdered last year that I can find.
"I try and tell these yutes."

at the very least....that person from ny and is a caribbean person or hangs around them
or super fukkin diabolical

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Saying "I have family who were lynched" as a flex is wild.

Not only that, he said he had family who were lynched after MLK's time. So we're talking 1970s or so, recent history. But he also says he has generational wealth from his grandparents and that his parents were in all these all-white spaces. He was constantly trying to claim that he was in the dirt but also the most privileged Black man in America.

This is his 2nd to last post before getting bushed. Them ducktales kept ducking on

Post in thread 'Gov. Newsom Signs Law For Black Americans (FBA/Freedmen) To Be Identified As A Separate Group' Gov. Newsom Signs Law For Black Americans (FBA/Freedmen) To Be Identified As A Separate Group

That post and the one in the same thread before it were the ones that made me look to expose him. He was making up wild anti-Democrat duck tales, but also claimed he worked in politics in D.C., so I was thinking, "Who da fukk was he working for then?" So I checked his history and started running into all those WILD stories about his past and quoted them all into the thread.