The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
    • This shyt is unbelievable -
  1. [IMG alt="10bandz"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/25/25941.jpg?1580069302[/IMG]

2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Cuz blazers fans like Rhakim keep flooding the thread with nonsense if Sccit posted in this thread it’d be nonstop arguments
  2. [IMG alt="10bandz"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/25/25941.jpg?1580069302[/IMG]

@GoddamnyamanProf is a PEDOPHILE

@staticshock and @Rhakim did. :yeshrug:Everyone else saw the title, shrugged it off and focused on the racist cac pedo :sitdown:
  3. [IMG alt="10bandz"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/25/25941.jpg?1580069302[/IMG]

Is Steph winning his fourth Finals putting Lebron Era to the back burner for the 00s

Nobody loves Rhakim on this board except LeGBT fags and cornballs in HL :mjlol: Oh you’re a laker fan now too? :mjlol:
Something about this dude posting smilies and emoticons after every post and keeping another man’s name in his mouth for 4 years, while running in to save cac hos all sassy posting, and using the word “struggle” on repeat is wild homo
:patrice::aicmon:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
this dumb bytch posted a quote from a thread where a pedophile got exposed and Rhakim deflected and was more concerned about the thread title than the actual pedophile :dead:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this dumb bytch posted a quote from a thread where a pedophile got exposed and Rhakim deflected and was more concerned about the thread title than the actual pedophile :dead:
Dumb fuk, I was the one who helped create the thread that helped to expose the pedophile back in 2019 - while you’re busy being gay as Fuk and sassy posting about male masturbation, you Fukkin faggit.
You schedule your Jack off sessions ahead of time?
yeah it’s a girl who just became a boy recently. It’s on the IG

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Dumb fuk, I was the one who helped create the thread that helped to expose the pedophile back in 2019 - while you’re busy being gay as Fuk and sassy posting about male masturbation, you Fukkin faggit.

:mjlol: You’re reaching so hard it’s pathetic. Literally havent posted anything concrete about nothing you claimed about me. You’re lucky this place is full of incels :dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: You’re reaching so hard it’s pathetic. Literally havent posted anything concrete about nothing you claimed about me. You’re lucky this place is full of incels :dead:
That’s why you’ve been responding the most since yesterday. Dude shut the Fuk up- you’re done. Everyone sees it and no one is co-signing. Hold the losses and move the Fuk on- your ego and those cac friends of yours can’t save you. You call them incels while you obsess over OP like a bitter bytch beta and you stay making appearances in threads about gay topics -stop projecting sis

yeah i forgot about the wolf gang shyt. we all know what wangs are n/h....sounds like some gay shyt
Not sure if i should watch the moon while listening to gay nikka sing :patrice::dame:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That’s why you’ve been responding the most since yesterday. Dude shut the Fuk up- you’re done. Everyone sees it and no one is co-signing. Hold the losses and move the Fuk on- your ego and those cac friends of yours can’t save you.

:laff: Still nothing about me being a cac defender or a right winger huh. Woofed all day yesterday and nothing. Been threatening to expose me for years :dead:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That’s why you’ve been responding the most since yesterday. Dude shut the Fuk up- you’re done. Everyone sees it and no one is co-signing. Hold the losses and move the Fuk on- your ego and those cac friends of yours can’t save you. You call them incels while you obsess over OP like a bitter bytch beta and you stay making appearances in threads about gay topics -stop projecting sis

You doing deep dives and finding nothing :laff:you’re literally posting quotes of mines talking AGAINST gay shyt not supporting it you dumbass

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah refocus because your male prostitute, buying ass got sonned and all you did was woof about exposing me.

trying to "expose" me with posts that you yourself dapped up I'd refocus if I was you too Mrs. Attoney-NY Gangbanger :mjlol:
The correct term is “Ms” - I’m not married, Fukkin dummy.

You went to the @JCotton school of linguistic studies and culinary architecture too huh??

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:laff: Still nothing about me being a cac defender or a right winger huh. Woofed all day yesterday and nothing. Been threatening to expose me for years :dead:
1) You mention Rhakim 10,000 times in 4 years, run rough in The Coliseum for refuge , 2) refer to me as a “man” to cover up for your sense of emasculation and embarrassment after years of being on the wrong side of a white bytch and your cac click 3)cape for that slow cac in this thread and the other, 4) responded more than the accused in this thread and it wasn’t even about you to draw allegations from 5) trying to deflect for that cac again, 6) post homo ass quotes and words verbatim, 7) can’t come up with your own original comebacks or quoted posts, 8)besties with a Hebrew national white nationalist chick and her c00n crew that don’t post here anymore 9), everyone who you rock with has been exposed in that past 4 years which is why you’re in here on your dolo and demoralized with none of your Dyckheads to Dap you - 10) 10k viewers have watched you exposed yourself in 4K bc you don’t have control enough to shut the fuk up on a 24 hour cycle - bytch, the less said the more you talk and react emotionally — there’s nothing about you that you haven’t put yourself out there to already expose. You’re fukkin DONE. Your name is synonymous with this thread, no further subplot needed. 10x

Now go post more emoticons and smileys to express yourself, like a tik tok ho. (All you accomplished in this thread was bridge the gap for black posters to show how myself, OP and others can put aside differences for purposes of linking against the common enemy, racist infiltrating cacs) you fukkin outsider. As you post the word “struggle” “woof” and/or “struggling “ another 10x. The only time you seem to Control your mouth is when you’re gagging on coli white boy dyck in your throat to sideline with. That’s why you ran off the moment of said bushing. You’re boring, irrelevant and annoying the fuk out of everybody. 😒 Go log the fuk off, take a 6 month hiatus, change your username, rejoin the site as a 2022 poster, change over to your Alt or whatever the f your segment usually does or needs to do for account and reputation recovery.

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You mention Rhakim 10,000 times in 4 years, cape for that slow cac in this thread and the other, responded more in this thread and it wasn’t even about you trying to deflect for that cac again, post homo ass quotes bf words verbatim, can’t come up with your own original comebacks or quoted posts, besties with a Hebrews national white nationalist chick, everyone who you rock with has been exposed in that past 4 years what’s why you’re in here on your dolo - 10k viewers have watched you exposed yourself in 4K bc you don’t have control enough to shut the fuk up on a 24 hour cycle - bytch the less said the more you talk and react emotionally — there’s nothing about you that you haven’t put yourself out there to already expose. You’re fukkin DONE. Your name is synonymous with this thread, no forget subplot needed. Now go post more emoticons and smileys ho. You’re boring and annoying the fuk out of everybody. 😒

Still ain’t got shut huh? :jbhmm: All that hype of a grand exposal (not the first time) and nothing except incoherent rants :dead: