Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
Ahhh shyt it’s going down

Well it was fun coli loved chopping it up with everyone while I had the chance

But Just know one thing about me and I do not care how ppl take it for real and I’ve never changed my stance on this shyt

PPP fraud is a complete excuse to turn good hard working Americans who where just trying to figure stuff out in the mix of all the confusion and chaos and it was honestly a victimless crime that never hurt anybody and I’ll continue despite what happens to pray for the good folks accused of such acts

And South America is still a lovely country and I’ll never change my mind on that
:mjtf:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Wonder how you even respond to this. Got him dead to rights.

tJdPb90.gif

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Which is what @imfromthesouthside sounded like too.

* both of them had a crazy range of stories about themselves and their friends/family in a very short amount of time
* both of them would tell stories that make Black folk look bad
* both of them claimed "both sides" but then would openly say they want Republicans to beat Democrats in the actual elections

And on top of that their writing pattern has the exact same cadence. I mean the same grammatical structures and sentence structures. Like I would 100% believe it if you told me the exact same person was behind both accounts.

IP check @hex @Houston911 ?

Daps
It's nothing big, has been a huge life disruption in terms of work and shyt but nothing life-threatening or that will cause permanent harm. But this was our 5th long-ass day at the hospital in the last month after an overnight stay the month before. Annoying as fukk cause we never know how long it's gonna take and we just want to get this thing over with so we can get on with life. I'm not even supposed to be in this country right now so everything is on hold.

Nah, it's still Covid restrictions. In the emergency room they let one person help so that's fine, if they got a room overnight you can visit during visiting hours, but if you have an outpatient visit then only the visitor is allowed in. If it's a kid's appointment one parent can come but not both.

I've been dealing with this too many fukking times this year. :unimpressed:

I understand. I'm hoping everything is resolved soon and in the best way for you and your family, brother.

Pillmattic

Banned
Daps
did you just fukk up and post on your alias?:jbhmm:

time to shut it down. these 2022 posters be having 5 accounts and shyt.

ban them all :hubie:
Alias to who? Nas’s top secret street team promoting his latest amazing album MAGIC with hit boy to one of his biggest online fan bases? If that’s what your asking then? absolutely Not!

Or do u mean this guy your roasting? Yeah sure whatever I’m whoever that guy is

Nah I’m just kidding idk nas’s street team (I wish) or this guy in question but I been messing with thecoli since dips do nothing era and that post where that guy was stuck in his couch (funniest shyt ever) please someone bring that shyt back up

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
THE QUESTION IS, WOULD U SIT DOWN N COMPILE ALL HIS POSTS IN ORDER TO COME WIT AN ANALYTICAL ASSESSMENT THAT RIVALS MOST TECH EXECS POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS?
Sounds like your cac ass is afraid of accountability.

Maybe you should be next.

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I typed in random places with his username :heh:

He could pull up and head to Fashion Institute of Technology and get to designing some Black owned avant-garde type of shoe for women. My favorite Unk and Aunt just came back from Paris and Italy celebrating my cuzzo their last kid and his early summer program start at his university. They said u have dudes into fashion design all types of stuff. You better take that twirl and get to it. It might be talent or eye for design sitting their lurking.

I know :dame::dame::dame::dame::dame::dame:

Look everything can't be Dame approved. :martin:

:pachaha:. UD is a real one. He showed much love. I saw him out in Miami a younger cousin wanted an autograph. Salute to bro like Zo morning and D Wade always solid.

You ain't never lied. I had to do a research paper on India. My girl at the time her people Ma Dukes/Pops was from Southern Indian. The stuff her folk told me about the river and what was inside. :what::scust::gucci::deadrose:

It's not an American problem it's an individual choice. For example none of which I am to say it's factual. If I'm a 34 yr old dude with no kids, no wife and a girlfriend or two who is to say I'm living my life wrong if I don't wanna mentor dudes that look like me?

Ole boy made a logical choice in his own mind to join a gang in 2022 when cameras and cell phones can be traced. It's no hiding anywhere.

Stop trying to shame America. Do u keep this same energy with Africa or the Caribbean. Do you say they have a violence problem or do u excuse it off on foreigners being mean and not coming to visit the islands with leads to no money locally. I have friends from Jamaica I hear all the stories brehs who hate America wouldn't tell.

I'm just an advocate for Seattle having fam out there and having played in a few games out there. They should take New Orleans team and give it to Seattle. New Orleans are football Stans. Yet the owner of the saints owns the Pelicans I don't see her doing that.

International relations outside of dealing with Egypt? Jermaine Shoemake aka Umar Johnson has no damn clue. I'm sure he couldn't talking about diplomatic relations. Having done Model UN in school growing up I would put my salary on it he would fail.

It's on my list to see a Live Sounders game. It looks dope watching it on my direct kick MLS package via direct tv. My lil cousin plays now and his dad played over in London for a bit. The futbol bug is alive and well in America. I also played. My current girl played over in Germany .

I do a good turkey spaghetti but it's nothing Iike having native dishes where it all started. Pre game with the aperol spritz at a modest seaside spot. :ohlawd:

For the main course A nice back vintage bottle of Barolo and some homemade zucchini pasta. Fresh squid that was in the water an hour ago. :ahh::steviej:

Been going to Italy b4 b4 it was cool to proudly commit illegal acts on social media.

A good friend of my older brother's did. He went from anesthesiologist to chef . He went through culinary training Safe serv and got the basics for 2 years. He sold all his stuff moved and he now lives in Spain and he loves it.

He had court side floor seats next to my breh and gave it all up. I wouldn't have given up those seats. :sadbron:

I once dated a chick whose family was from southern India . I miss her many a days. :snoop::mjcry:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I typed in random places with his username :heh:

shyt breh, I knew I wasn't gonna get all of them, that's fukking hilarious. :laff:

This could be an ongoing Carmen Sandiego-type game, every day brehs gonna notice a new location. "Where in the world is JCotton claiming?"