Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
This shyt flipped like crazy...:wow:

I’m curious to know if this would have even been stickied if we knew from jump that it was two black dudes that killed the girl. We seem to gloss over shyt like that a lot these days. Either way terrible story.
Hell naw it wouldnt have been

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Wooooowwwww had egg on face this morning...surprise turn of events :wow:

Musty

Banned
Daps
The news (ABC 13) is now saying this happened on the feeder road WHILE she was driving....initially we were being told the Wal Mart parking lot?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Eye witness testimony is not as accurate as many people think. Imagine you going about what you think is a normal day .The idea of being shot at is like not even in your realm of imagination. All of a sudden shots ring out. Your child is bleeding. People are running. Glass and loud noises surround you.
In the shooting I was involved in last year, I was too far away to see who was in the car. But while I was with the victims and the police were taking eyewitness statements, I heard one of the victims state with certainty that the driver was the only guy in the car and he had looked him in the eyes and pulled a gun and shot, then I heard an eyewitness who was right there say that there were two dudes in the car and the guy in the passenger's seat was the one doing the shooting.

Eyewitnesses are unreliable as hell a lot of the time.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what was this about the red truck with out license plates?

Musty

Banned
Daps
Hate Speech
I dunno....if this was a white lady and her daughters....and she said it was 2 black guys with dreadlocks...and it turned out to be a white dude.....we'd be on fire. Smh.

You can never trust Black women in these stories. smh.