Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Another thing that doesnt make sense is that these dudes just roll up on the car and start shooting... BELIEVING that the person driving it is their intended target but they had the wrong car??? :what: who does that???
Could’ve been a distinctive car

Could’ve been the girls car (obviously ) but she had nikkas driving it

You always have to be mindful of who’s in your car or who u ride with cause shyt like this happens all the time

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Another thing that doesnt make sense is that these dudes just roll up on the car and start shooting... BELIEVING that the person driving it is their intended target but they had the wrong car??? :what: who does that???

Gang members aren't exactly known for their precision.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Could’ve been a distinctive car

Could’ve been the girls car (obviously ) but she had nikkas driving it

You always have to be mindful of who’s in your car or who u ride with cause shyt like this happens all the time

Gang members aren't exactly known for their precision.

source.gif

I know, it's just a fukked up situation...:snoop:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I suspected this was a hit the whole time.

Gang bangers are worse than c00ns. They wont ever go after the George Zimmerman types but love to terrorize other black people. But the black community coddles and idolizes them and supports rappers who make songs called my choppa hates nikkas. Will there be some soul searching or will we be back to supporting genocidal music tomorrow? I think we all know the answer.
they cant even organize and make money right for the most part at that like the mexican cartel they look up to so much. All they do is terrorize they own people in their own neighborhoods. I've kept true to my word by not listening to trap music anymore after 21 sat up there and apologized to jews about a lyric, yet turn around and rap about killing nikkas.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So... are we happy the girl's killers are going to face justice, or mad because the killer wasn't white.

I understand Youtubers and "activists" being upset because they cant stand on this little angel's grave and rack up a million views and get those sweet patreon dollars, but damn.

Never change Coli

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
I suspected this was a hit the whole time.

Gang bangers are worse than c00ns. They wont ever go after the George Zimmerman types but love to terrorize other black people. But the black community coddles and idolizes them and supports rappers who make songs called my choppa hates nikkas. Will there be some soul searching or will we be back to supporting genocidal music tomorrow? I think we all know the answer.

They are basically white supremacists with black skin.