Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is quite an interesting development in the wake of that judge's remark about the KKK.

These dudes deserve to be hit with the full extent of the book.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
DC sniper affect all over again :snoop:
We really need a national protest against gang violence :salute:

Hopefully this reinforces the need for more cameras and security in shopping areas nationwide:francis:
:rip: to the little princess:mjcry:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How do you know it was a racially profiled murder? Were you there? Do you know anything other than what you read on here? I used the Tupac comparison because just like this little girl he also was sitting in a car and got shot and killed with no chance of defending himself. But of course she was a "soft target" because a white man was committing a "racially motivated killing"? As if there's a whole conspiracy for white men to kill young black girls. Post information on all these black girls being killed by white men since apparently it's more common than I might've known.
:jbhmm:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I suspected this was a hit the whole time.

Gang bangers are worse than c00ns. They wont ever go after the George Zimmerman types but love to terrorize other black people. But the black community coddles and idolizes them and supports rappers who make songs called my choppa hates nikkas. Will there be some soul searching or will we be back to supporting genocidal music tomorrow? I think we all know the answer.

Last edited: