Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So wait, how he go from white to black? That white male sketch was descriptive as fukk.

Bullshyt the white media trying to downplay this crime pure and simple whole family said he was WHITE, now he's black and it's GANG RELATED...I'm not buying it not for a fukking second!!! :beli:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just saw an article from shaderoom on my Facebook and the people saying the suspect is black?

Is this true?

Nah this is misinformation.... :francis: there's MORE to the story, and let's keep it 100, cops do fukking make huge mistakes and do lie... they not ALL great detectives...

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Just saw an article from shaderoom on my Facebook and the people saying the suspect is black?

Is this true?
Its being reported that the mother knew the shooter and that somehow someway this is gang related, i dont beilive it especially since they posted photos of the white man in question most likely media trying to muddy the waters. Also there are alot of Black feminist in Houston already trying to place blame on the mother and running with this current narrative on twitter.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seemed strange from the getgo. Yea we know white people are capable of this type of sh1t but the way it happened suggest this was premeditated and the shooter knew the family.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
That's the question we'll all be waiting to hear answered. It went from a guy with a beard in his 40's to a thin pale, scruffy facial haired blue eyed guy.
True. Not much worse than kids getting caught up in the middle of some bullshyt, no matter what the cause is. Drugs/gang dispute, mistaken identity, whatever the reasoning is it’s simply senseless. Kids get caught up every day, sad the only times it becomes headlines are school shootings or when racial tensions can be exploited thru media by clowns like Shaun king