Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:snoop: This. They're pushing more of his story around social media than this little girl's murder. People have known about R.Kelly for 20 yrs. and the media keeps recycling. But a 7yr old victim of white terrorism is secondary. I'm done.

Yep, whenever the media is pushing some pointless bullshyt hard it's always a distraction and a deflection tactic to take people's minds off important stuff. I had a feeling this whole R Kelly thing was just to take away more attention off this story.

All these "yaaaasss" bedwenches and white feminists seem to be real quiet about the murder of this baby but have so much shyt to say about stuff that happened a long time ago.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Technology especially camera systems throughout entire state is too advanced that they have no real lead on this case by now.
Something doesn't feel right that they still don't even have identification on the model truck yyet

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Technology especially camera systems throughout entire state is too advanced that they have no real lead on this case by now.
Something doesn't feel right that they still don't even have identification on the model truck yyet

What red trucks are owned within 60 miles of the area? 100 miles? Who owns them? Were any reported stolen? Any of the owners have criminal records? Family with criminal records? Gang affiliations? Any of the non criminals own legal guns? What caliber?

Etc etc etc

Best believe they have a list of people they are investigating. We probably won’t hear about it until an arrest is made.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
How do you know it was a racially profiled murder? Were you there? Do you know anything other than what you read on here? I used the Tupac comparison because just like this little girl he also was sitting in a car and got shot and killed with no chance of defending himself. But of course she was a "soft target" because a white man was committing a "racially motivated killing"? As if there's a whole conspiracy for white men to kill young black girls. Post information on all these black girls being killed by white men since apparently it's more common than I might've known.

Shut the fukk up

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yep, whenever the media is pushing some pointless bullshyt hard it's always a distraction and a deflection tactic to take people's minds off important stuff. I had a feeling this whole R Kelly thing was just to take away more attention off this story.

All these "yaaaasss" bedwenches and white feminists seem to be real quiet about the murder of this baby but have so much shyt to say about stuff that happened a long time ago.

The R. Kelly special was filmed in November.

:francis:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
So wait, how he go from white to black? That white male sketch was descriptive as fukk.