Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
I feel awful about the death of a baby, and hate that it happened. I’m not allowed to say what I feel about it because I’m white, got it, man.

yeah you liberal cac muthafukkas always "feel awful" but never put your own people in check or do shyt to stop the system of white supremacy because you benefit from it regardless. So miss me with your crocodile tears bullshyt.

Unless a cac gets down on some John Brown shyt I don't give a fukk what y'all have to say about anything.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
yeah you liberal cac muthafukkas always "feel awful" but never put your own people in check or do shyt to stop the system of white supremacy because you benefit from it regardless. So miss me with your crocodile tears bullshyt.

Unless a cac gets down on some John Brown shyt I don't give a fukk what y'all have to say about anything.
Ok.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Not coming at you, but I think more Black folks are concerned with R Kelly than this little girl sad to say. As a cynical person I just chuckle to myself anymore.
:snoop: This. They're pushing more of his story around social media than this little girl's murder. People have known about R.Kelly for 20 yrs. and the media keeps recycling. But a 7yr old victim of white terrorism is secondary. I'm done.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
How do you know it was a racially profiled murder? Were you there? Do you know anything other than what you read on here? I used the Tupac comparison because just like this little girl he also was sitting in a car and got shot and killed with no chance of defending himself. But of course she was a "soft target" because a white man was committing a "racially motivated killing"? As if there's a whole conspiracy for white men to kill young black girls. Post information on all these black girls being killed by white men since apparently it's more common than I might've known.

Yo WHO Cac’s is this?!!?!?!

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I feel awful about the death of a baby, and hate that it happened. I’m not allowed to say what I feel about it because I’m white, got it, man.

fukk you. fukk what you “feel”. fukk your opinions, thoughts, sense of entitlement, fukk your mother, fukk your father, fukk your future generations.

There is NOTHING you can do but go jump off a fukking cliff.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
has the police made any arrest so far ?

If the suspect were black and the girl white...
YayOuZs.png

...them pigs surely would have found and killed him
YayOuZs.png

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yo WHO Cac’s is this?!!?!?!
Exactly!! :mindblown:I'm saying.

And people overlook this shyt or come at me for calling out his obvious cac ploy on the subject of a murdered child. Cacs stay violating in here but the fact they had the boldness to do it in this thread ...thats major

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Negged for being a bytch, bytch.

You must not be black. We in here mourning and you on the dumb shyt. :pacspit:

First of all, you must've missed this part of my post,

RIP to this little girl. Sad that she had to have her life taken so young.

Because you were too busy being brainwashed by what she said. Yes it is sad that a little girl died. I would've felt sad if she was black, white, Spanish, Asian, whatever. I was just calling her out because a little girl died and she's over here saying some other dumb shyt. Especially when no information was known at the time and this type of thing isn't a common occurrence. Instead of focusing on the little girl, she chose to just talk her own foolishness about some government conspiracy on race relations. Acting like what I said is some obvious cac ploy on the subject of a murdered child :stopitslime:. That's the problem with the mentally retarded, they get upset when you disagree with their "conspiracies".

Just mind your fukking business, thanks.