Jazmine Barnes 7 year old killed in Walmart parking lot by 2 black suspects, shooter wasn't white

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
RIP to this little girl. Sad that she had to have her life taken so young.

RIP to this little one, so sorry. They're zoning in on "soft" targets. No doubt this is a white supremacist predatory tactic. It's been a war out here but they're getting more and more blatant with their activities bc it's government sanctioned. Stay vigilant, alert and prepared for anything. He was watching them - I hate these coward cacs; they're going to step to the right ones who are waiting to retaliate and it's going to be open season on them/their families.

So what would be considered a "hard" target? Cuz the average person isn't sitting in a car with a gun in their hand aiming out the window waiting for any potential shooters to come by. Was Pac a soft target? And what are these government sanctions you're speaking of? The government isn't telling these lunatics to kill black people. Was it even discovered that the shooter was white? Did they catch him?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So what would be considered a "hard" target? Cuz the average person isn't sitting in a car with a gun in their hand aiming out the window waiting for any potential shooters to come by. Was Pac a soft target? And what are these government sanctions you're speaking of? The government isn't telling these lunatics to kill black people. Was it even discovered that the shooter was white? Did they catch him?
:gucci:Those are some really dumb, whitewashed un-informed questions, you must be white bc any black person knows the commonalities. And what the fuk does 2pac have to do with a murdered 7yr old little girl?? You're using hip hop culture as a point of comparison equivalent to racial profiled murder. White shyt. You're not black are you? I don't engage in these types of discussions with white people on here:francis:
The more i'm on this site the more I see that cacs seem to outnumber actual black posters, based off some of the topics alone. I thought people were exaggerating but y'all are way too obvious with your agendas and lack of basic informational knowledge of black history, activism, culture and political acuity to even come off as believable. Don't quote me or expect a response from me if I don't know for a fact that you are black. Not starting off 2019 wasting time with the nuances of white ignorance and common cac stupidity under some faux white entitlement to black spaces. Not in the mood, especially after the death of this little girl and many others, in this climate of racial injustice. Do your own research since you're feeling so inquisitive.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

SPREAD THE fukkING WORD Y'ALL!!! ESPECIALLY IF YOUR IN HOUSTON!!!! :birdman:

All white men basically look alike to me, off that composite sketch; that could be the majority of those cow poking cacs. There's actual footage out there, no way Wal-Mart or other stores and businesses in the surrounding areas don't have cameras capturing this. This was a shopping area, they have NSA levels of surveillance capturing petty thefts on camera but can't zone in on a whole red pick up truck, slow creeping on a car in a heavily frequented parking lot.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All white men basically look alike to me, off that composite sketch; that could be the majority of those cow poking cacs. There's actual footage out there, no way Wal-Mart or other stores and businesses in the surrounding areas don't have cameras capturing this. This was a shopping area, they have NSA levels of surveillance capturing petty thefts on camera but can't zone in on a whole red pick up truck, slow creeping on a car in a heavily frequented parking lot.

AGREED....:birdman: someone has footage of him being in the store somewhere BEFORE he got in his truck... Someone saw something...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:gucci:Those are some really dumb, whitewashed un-informed questions, you must be white bc any black person knows the commonalities. And what the fuk does 2pac have to do with a murdered 7yr old little girl?? You're using hip hop culture as a point of comparison equivalent to racial profiled murder. White shyt. You're not black are you? I don't engage in these types of discussions with white people on here:francis:
The more i'm on this site the more I see that cacs seem to outnumber actual black posters, based off some of the topics alone. I thought people were exaggerating but y'all are way too obvious with your agendas and lack of basic informational knowledge of black history, activism, culture and political acuity to even come off as believable. Don't quote me or expect a response from me if I don't know for a fact that you are black. Not starting off 2019 wasting time with the nuances of white ignorance and common cac stupidity under some faux white entitlement to black spaces. Not in the mood, especially after the death of this little girl and many others, in this climate of racial injustice. Do your own research since you're feeling so inquisitive.

How do you know it was a racially profiled murder? Were you there? Do you know anything other than what you read on here? I used the Tupac comparison because just like this little girl he also was sitting in a car and got shot and killed with no chance of defending himself. But of course she was a "soft target" because a white man was committing a "racially motivated killing"? As if there's a whole conspiracy for white men to kill young black girls. Post information on all these black girls being killed by white men since apparently it's more common than I might've known.