Jayson Tatum is NOT a "Superstar"

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Idk where this narrative came from. But he's a terrible at the rim, plays extremely reckless, and loses handles so incredibly easy.

It's absolutely atrocious, his teammates have all played well above their talent level and Tatum consistently lets them down EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. this Finals series. He's the reason they are now tied 2-2 and I won't doubt if the Warriors win, it'll be because Tatum can't stop fukn shooting 30% from the field

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
He not

superstars

Don't have 6 or 7 terrible games in a playoff run

1 or 2 maybe

But not 6 or 7

He a star not a super star

This is an absolute fact...

This is his EIGHTH sub-40% shooting night of the '22 playoffs. This is fukking incredible. What other team in the NBA can even make a Finals with their main guy, allegedly, having 8 games at sub-40%?

Everyone is correct, the rest of the C's have more than held up their talent level and even played above it. If this dude even cuts these sorry ass performances in half, let's say he has 4 instead of 8, they would walk these Warriors in 5...

💯 ain't no fukking legitimate superstar posting 8 shytty playoff games. I tried to give this goofy the benefit of the doubt, that his first time on this stage is ramping up his nervousness, but this shyt is too excessive to blame on youth. Alota muhfukkas were Y5 or less advancing to The Finals and weren't this consistently bad...

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is an absolute fact...

This is his EIGHTH sub-40% shooting night of the '22 playoffs. This is fukking incredible. What other team in the NBA can even make a Finals with their main guy, allegedly, having 8 games at sub-40%?

Everyone is correct, the rest of the C's have more than held up their talent level and even played above it. If this dude even cuts these sorry ass performances in half, let's say he has 4 instead of 8, they would walk these Warriors in 5...

💯 ain't no fukking legitimate superstar posting 8 shytty playoff games. I tried to give this goofy the benefit of the doubt, that his first time on this stage is ramping up his nervousness, but this shyt is too excessive to blame on youth. Alota muhfukkas were Y5 or less advancing to The Finals and weren't this consistently bad...

Sad but true. He’s not built to be #1 and it’s not an age thing either. KD was 24 in the 2012 Finals and played better.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
JT Shooting percentages for non threes

Game 1 - 2/12 (16.6%)
Game 2 - 2/10 (20%)
Game 3 - 6/14 (42.9%)
Game 4 - 4/15 (26.7%)
renderTimingPixel.png

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
he got the ability but man he is too inconsistent. you can't be hero balling like that, lazy closeouts, finishing weak at the rim and begging for calls every drive. it's clear he seen jaylen was in the driver's seat for the finals mvp and want that love. bad turnovers too, had the whiteboy on him and curry a few times and wouldn't take advantage.

sabotaging his team like a mutha with his tunnel vision this game. ball stopping like crazy to jack up a contested 3 or long 2. he definitely went back in 18-19 mode. you can't even say it was just a game or 2. he's been bad offensively all series, dudes just been making shots off his forced drives and kick out. he's been empty calorie stats all series. sad thing is he was turning the corner in earlier series but reverting back to them bad habits with the bright lights on. wiggins definitely clamping him and outplaying him

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he’s literally devin booker .. cool lil all star.. I love Kobe but man I wish he didn’t do all that “under his wing” shyt before he died.. now we gotta hear comparisons to the dudes for the rest of their careers :snoop:
It's so annoying. Got young dudes how here trying to be Kobe instead of being themselves. Brah you're 6'8, stop trying to be pretty and fukn DRIVE and finish strong. Stop trying to hit all these crazy midrange shots and get EFFICIENT shots.

Can you imagine old man Bron, Luka, Giannis, KD on this Celtics team. It would be a sweep a potential dynasty