Jayson Tatum gave me depression again

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Dude is 14-51 inside the arc this series :heh:

Bricking midrange jumpers and smoking layups left and right
Damn didn't realize it was that bad, what makes it even worse is that Warriors don't even really have shot-blockers like that
I don’t remember young kobe wade tmac pierce or Vc getting stripped every time they drive to the hole
Don't want to be that old grumpy guy but players were driving to the rim with FORCE back then because they knew that the defense was more physical. I guess they just adapted to it.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
These nikkas be fans of Kobe but don’t understand he was lethal as fukk driving to the basket when he was young.

Stop working on your fadeaway and perfect your handle/drive
He'll never be the slasher/finisher Kobe was IMO. Kobe was just a better athlete. Underrated part of Kobe's game is that he was good in the paint as well as at the basket. Most players aren't good at the latter ie 3-10 feet out.

Tatum can definitely develop some skills to improve that though.

Last edited:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Tatum is also very horrific off the ball. He just likes to stay at the top of the key and dance on the perimeter

Just imagine a 6'8 220 lb + forward playing off the ball. All the easy buckets he could get cutting to the basket, the post up opportunities, and the fouls he can draw on the opposing team

Mind boggling
Bubububububhbhiubbubu he’s got the bigger bag🤣🤣🤣🤣

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Look at this fakkit still angry Celtics beat the Heat :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Don't think #CelticsGang forgot you CELEBRATING when Timelord got injured. Surprised you showed your face after that

I only celebrated because y’all was sad🤣
Ain’t like he was putting in work goofy
Y’all ain’t no gang, y’all never did nothing to nobody. Enjoy this trip, gonna be y’all last trip

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Look at this fakkit still angry Celtics beat the Heat :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Don't think #CelticsGang forgot you CELEBRATING when Timelord got injured. Surprised you showed your face after that

He actually disappeared for a while from that thread. He only pops up now when a team the C's are playing wins a game. Heat fans in shambles :mjlol:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I only celebrated because y’all was sad🤣
Ain’t like he was putting in work goofy
Y’all ain’t no gang, y’all never did nothing to nobody. Enjoy this trip, gonna be y’all last trip

"Bu bu bu I don't celebrated because"

salt-intensifies.gif

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I finally watched some of the postgame commentary. Jalen Rose mentioned that Tatum in the regular season was top 5 in most missed layups and dunks.

You missing that many layups in the regular season it's only gonna be worse in the playoffs where it's more physical