Jayson Tatum gave me depression again

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Heat fans just gotta get used to being done. Butler good but they are gonna max Herro and Bam and they are gonna be overpaid vs. level of production.

Could be over.. :manny:
Ayo kick chicken buckets goofy. Y’all lucky finally beat us and wanna pump up yo chest:childplease:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
What do you mean allowed? :mjlol: There's former MVPs that haven't done what Tatum has. Harden and Russ to name two.
You asking specific shyt .. I don’t have the stat for who was on the road against giannis in a game 6 and scored 46.. now if you wanna know who done dropped 40 on the road in the playoffs I can name em .. don’t play stupid mf .. nikka shot 15 3’s foh

Edit and you named russ.. he dropped 46 against the jazz in a game 6 sooo your point?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You asking specific shyt .. I don’t have the stat for who was on the road against giannis in a game 6 and scored 46.. now if you wanna know who done dropped 40 on the road in the playoffs I can name em .. don’t play stupid mf .. nikka shot 15 3’s foh

Edit and you named russ.. he dropped 46 against the jazz in a game 6 sooo your point?

Bro.. Russ scored 46 on 43 shots and they lost the game :russ: :youngsabo:

Tatum beat the defending champs on the road.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Even if Boston go 3-2 up.

You can already just see Tatum shooting Boston out of winning The Chip in the subsequent games.

He heard Jaylen get them MVP chants and then lost his damn mind and went full Westbrook because he wants the FMVP:scust:.