Jay-Z set to have a music festival September 1 and 2 in Philly

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
saw nas last year on my birthday and now jayz playin on my birthday lucky me vol 3 im back lookin like me

deeznuts

gentleman and a baller
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
time
nikka need to mend fences with beans tho, would be a beautiful thing (not to mention getting that sp pro-ked off tha neck)

lol @ him tapping out freeway when it was time for the photo op :huhldup:

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
nikka need to mend fences with beans tho, would be a beautiful thing (not to mention getting that sp pro-ked off tha neck)

beans is a drug addict/all around bad guy. can't keep negative people around you it will only drag you down.

notice freeway was there, he's a good guy and that buys loyalty in this world.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Them flutes will have a released date before jay elecvt

Clever. :laugh:

So it's 28 acts over two days. Philly is gonna be the place to be that weekend.

The Parkway is the perfect place for this. I been to alll the 4th of July jawns on the parkway, and last year especially was off the charts fun.

I'm thinking he's going to have R&B and rap for sure, but may throw in some surprise acts. You never know with Budweiser being the sponsor.

deeznuts

gentleman and a baller
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
time
beans is a drug addict/all around bad guy. can't keep negative people around you it will only drag you down.

notice freeway was there, he's a good guy and that buys loyalty in this world.

i know what your sayin makes prefect sense, but that was a nikka heart speaking breh, not my logic :sadbron:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I can already picture the line up...its gonna be damn near everybody on Roc Nation plus the folks that are managed by them..

and I can see the entire MMG squad being there...same with G.O.O.D Music...and 2 Chainz...I also see a State Property reunion...

Nah.

It's a two-day festival sponsored by Budweiser and benefitting the SE PA United Way.

Ergo, there isn't going to be any fukkery allowed. If that event was ALL hip-hop & R&B for two days, I don't think the city or those other parties involved would have been as fervent about supporting the event.

I see a number of R&B acts, some rap acts, and possibly some latin and/or rock acts. Again, given the sponsor and the charitable organization benefitting from the event, I can't see alot of street rap dominating the festival.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Im def going to try to go to this...
No way in hell does he do a show in Philly, without a reunion with Beans, Free, and the Young Gunz... O and Sparks maybe not...
tickets better be affordable
:huhldup:

Beans get sentenced in July so he's prolly gonna be in jail by then

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Well hopefully we'll see Free and the Young Gunz on stage with Hov (which I'm pretty sure will happen)

I'm pretty sure he'll have The Roots perform too and most likely Meek. I know its not a hip hop show but I don't think you can have nothin big like this in Philly without having Meek a part of it

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I'm pretty sure Meek is in.

I also think we can expect appearances from Beyonce and Rihanna.