Jay-Z set to have a music festival September 1 and 2 in Philly

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So no one sees anything wrong with a prominent hiphop artist who has the ability to influence millions partnering up with Budweiser? (again)

Subliminally marketing drunkenness to a community already plagued with alcoholism, violence, miseducation, crackheads and have nots.

I also think Puffy is a clown for Ciroc or whatever its called also (the clown even has the nerve to call himself Ciroc Obama), these guys are nothing but vultures pimping our community, no better than the white business men who do it

If not then carry on.... :whistle:

So, are the white guys that are in these commercials looking to poison White America then?:shaq:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
So no one sees anything wrong with a prominent hiphop artist who has the ability to influence millions partnering up with Budweiser? (again)

Subliminally marketing drunkenness to a community already plagued with alcoholism, violence, miseducation, crackheads and have nots.

I also think Puffy is a clown for Ciroc or whatever its called also (the clown even has the nerve to call himself Ciroc Obama), these guys are nothing but vultures pimping our community, no better than the white business men who do it

If not then carry on.... :whistle:

:stopitslime:

ReachingFullPotential.jpg

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Clever. :laugh:

So it's 28 acts over two days. Philly is gonna be the place to be that weekend.

The Parkway is the perfect place for this. I been to alll the 4th of July jawns on the parkway, and last year especially was off the charts fun.

I'm thinking he's going to have R&B and rap for sure, but may throw in some surprise acts. You never know with Budweiser being the sponsor.

I was there too, it was all the way live when BoysIIMen came out, then Earth Wind... but nikkas was def acting up down there after the show.
Since this show aint free, im guessing it wont be as many knuckleheads out there.
:obama:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
hova shoppin for some new philly flows, hopefully young chris will oblige

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I concur. That's why I think he'll probably only have Free and the Young Gunz out there with him. Which is good enough.

:wtb: that would not be good enuff at all...what classics young gunz and freeway got with jay....jay a smart nikka he knowthis has to have a impact to make it a success...what a moment in hiphop when they perform that "what we do"...song fades out then comes back "B Sieg in the third lane":krs:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Very interested to see the line up, there are a couple of alt bands that I wouldn't mind seeing.

Alt bands? Ain't this gon be a hiphop festival? Jay can get anybody he want why bring in alt bands...this nikka can bring every big name he could ever need and a biggie hologram