Jay-Z set to have a music festival September 1 and 2 in Philly

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
I'm pretty sure he'll have The Roots perform too and most likely Meek. I know its not a hip hop show but I don't think you can have nothin big like this in Philly without having Meek a part of it

Yea you should expect the usual Philly artists/legends. But a Jay and State Prop reunion on stage would be one of the best things to happen in Hip Hop in years.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Yea you should expect the usual Philly artists/legends. But a Jay and State Prop reunion on stage would be one of the best things to happen in Hip Hop in years.

I don't think he'll even be open to having all of them out there. Oschino, Sparks and Peedi have all said alot of negative shyt about Jay and besides that I think Oschinos in jail again anyway

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
man the wolves must not be out i came on here expecting 10 pages of fukkery based on that pic of freeway on stage

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
I don't think he'll even be open to having all of them out there. Oschino, Sparks and Peedi have all said alot of negative shyt about Jay and besides that I think Oschinos in jail again anyway

I concur. That's why I think he'll probably only have Free and the Young Gunz out there with him. Which is good enough.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
So no one sees anything wrong with a prominent hiphop artist who has the ability to influence millions partnering up with Budweiser? (again)

Subliminally marketing drunkenness to a community already plagued with alcoholism, violence, miseducation, crackheads and have nots.

I also think Puffy is a clown for Ciroc or whatever its called also (the clown even has the nerve to call himself Ciroc Obama), these guys are nothing but vultures pimping our community, no better than the white business men who do it

If not then carry on.... :whistle: