Jay-Z set to have a music festival September 1 and 2 in Philly

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
What the hell would they get out of pushing Freeway and Beans and maybe Dipset...in this era...they might shake hands one day but there's no way they're just gonna pick up where they left off.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the hell would they get out of pushing Freeway and Beans and maybe Dipset...in this era...they might shake hands one day but there's no way they're just gonna pick up where they left off.

Dipset won't happen and shouldn't....and all we want is songs we don't need him to push beans...beans mixtape is better then watch the thrown and bp3 that's why jay should get back cool with beans...he needs his REAL protege to bring that hunger and sense of competetion back...not bleek not kanye but beans...how can it not be beans? Would he even be welcome in philly among the people without acknoledging the beans sh1t...unless its a conference for media only but y philly? Havin the connection he has to philly I think u kno why bruuh...its gon finally happen.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Thought BP3 was dope myself...

tumblr_lc738lDRh31qe0eclo1_r1_500.gif

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's gonna be some lame sh!t that has nothing to do with music

I would be very surprised if it involves a tour. He just toured with Ye (I think the UK/Europe leg is still going) and his wife had a kid recently.

It's something like announcing an Independence Day flavor of his new liquor. I can feel it in my soul. lol.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Why do I have a feeling that with Rick Ross having a pointless press conference and Jay-z sure to announce something non-exciting tons of other rappers are still going to start doing this for the rest of the year?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Why do I have a feeling that with Rick Ross having a pointless press conference and Jay-z sure to announce something non-exciting tons of other rappers are still going to start doing this for the rest of the year?

Rapper have been doing this off and on for years though. It's not exactly a "new" trend. I still remember when Cam called a press conference to "announce" his beef with Hov:what:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Rapper have been doing this off and on for years though. It's not exactly a "new" trend. I still remember when Cam called a press conference to "announce" his beef with Hov:what:

I'm not saying its new as much as I am saying I think it'll be a little trend everyone copies. Maybe its because it spreads on the Internet to a ton of sites and on Twitter that it seems like they are trying to make it more like a must-see events though. You would have thought MMG was announcing Mayweather vs Pacq and not the signing of fukking Omarion of all people.

I always thought Cam did that as a joke to mock him and how much of a suit he had become.