Jay Z Launching A Venture Capital Fund

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Warren Buffet lives in the same house he bought in the 50s.....

I guess hes broke too huh.......

dumbass
Is Warren Buffet on IG trying to floss and trick people into believing he has more money than he actually has? :jbhmm:

Jay and Beyonce like to project that they're living the high life but the facts and figures prove different. :francis:

Ya smart dumb logically-retarded niggrums.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
What are you talking about?
I'm just trying to see how it feels to act like Nas stans on the coli do regarding Jay-z.

And I feel like a disgusting loser, hating on respectable nikka for no reason :picard:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
do you know how many years Amazon ran at a loss ...... look it up

smh...
And they're DESPERATELY trying to become profitable. Why do they think they're always cycling employees? To minimize their already gargantuan losses. Its never a good thing to operate at a loss no matter how big you are. This is how industries end up in bubbles. Sub-prime lending anyone???

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:why: The company bank account. They now OWN 33%. Jayz and the other artists have an EQUAL stake in the company. Therefore, Jay Z himself doesn't even own 33% of Tidal.

Some artist have already stated they've been paid their part.............but yes the "company bank account"

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just trying to see how it feels to act like Nas stans on the coli do regarding Jay-z.

And I feel like a disgusting loser, hating on respectable nikka for no reason :picard:

I got you. But you damn well know It shouldn't be your first time feeling that way.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I got you. But you damn well know It shouldn't be your first time feeling that way.
I don't hate on these type of people, I peep game or show respect, always.

Which is why I'm not a loser in real life, like most warehouse working community college dropout Nas stans on the coli son.

You should do the same, and maybe you won't end up where they are.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Warren Buffet on IG trying to floss and trick people into believing he has more money than he actually has? :jbhmm:

Ya smart dumb logically-retarded nikka.

and when did Jay Z tell you exactly how much money he has.... please print the article where he told us how much is in his account....

youre sounding like an idiot ..... please tell us who exactly he is trying to trick and why

and while your there please show us his IG account where he is flossing because the last I heard unlike most rappers he aint on IG heavy

you sound dumber with every post .......

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't hate on these type of people, I peep game or show respect, always.

Which is why I'm not a loser in real life, like most warehouse working community college dropout Nas stans on the coli son.

You should do the same, and maybe you won't end up where they are.

Sure you don't. Don't preach to me about anything. You can't fukk with me. Get your life together.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
and when did Jay Z tell you exactly how much money he has.... please print the article where he told us how much is in his account....

youre sounding like an idiot ..... please tell us who exactly he is trying to trick and why

and while your there please show us his IG account where he is flossing because the last I heard unlike most rappers he aint on IG heavy

you sound dumber with every post .......

:dame:

You are as dumb as a lamp post.

Your dumb ass actually thinks Jay and Bey don't live/have a carefully curated life/image. :russ:
Jay's target audience to a T. :heh:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
came in thinking for the most part i'd just see people congratulating jay, but yet i see it turned into a jay vs nas, and later a jay hate thread, smh....something about jay makes cats really hate any and everything he does that is seen as a success for himself....it brings the smart dumb out of people....ex: got people questioning what the term 'value' means when it comes to business, estimates, and worth lol....

...anyway, congrats to the man, more power and success to him....

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
for someone that doesnt care you have more posts in this thread than anyone else.......

you seem to be hypnotised by hatred .....lol did Hov fukk ya girl or something

only unsuccessful people hate to see others make it dog...

my posts are in response to y'all dumb nyggas quoting me, not Jay Z.