Jay Z Launching A Venture Capital Fund

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
So we attack him for even attempting to put his name in the hat? Is that how we treat successful blacks trying to diversify and open up more doors.

We just label them sell outs off top?

That's what we doing?
no, no hate

But y'all think business starts and ends with everything he does.

Its other people in this world who does this shyt on a far bigger scale.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
no, no hate

But y'all think business starts and ends with everything he does.

Its other people in this world who does this shyt on a far bigger scale.

The most sad and pathetic thing about your stance is NO ONE ever stated Jay Z was the mecca of entrepreneurship. Most people just applaud his business savvy.

But no hate from you.......you just want to emphatically state that Jay Z is nothing special, cause other people in the world does business on a bigger scale. Well no shyt Sherlock. Nobody is making the argument they don't. Your stance is pure hate and nothing but it. But your so blinded by it you refuse to acknowledge it.......Why does black success bother you so much. Or if not black success...Jay Z's success bother you so much? You can't use the people give him to much love argument......cause that's wack and honestly sounds Jealous as all hell........so really what it is......

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Right, the money was paid.....but it wasn't given to Jay Z per say.......

well who was it paid too being that Jay is a majority share holder............

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........and then crickets
:why: The company bank account. They now OWN 33%. Jayz and the other artists have an EQUAL stake in the company. Therefore, Jay Z himself doesn't even own 33% of Tidal.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Nas works at one ranked on the same level as mid-level investment bankers, Jay-z owns one.

Definition of their careers, one is a side man and one is the show.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
The most sad and pathetic thing about your stance is NO ONE ever stated Jay Z was the mecca of entrepreneurship. Most people just applaud his business savvy.

But no hate from you.......you just want to emphatically state that Jay Z is nothing special, cause other people in the world does business on a bigger scale. Well no shyt Sherlock. Nobody is making the argument they don't. Your stance is pure hate and nothing but it. But your so blinded by it you refuse to acknowledge it.......Why does black success bother you so much. Or if not black success...Jay Z's success bother you so much? You can't use the people give him to much love argument......cause that's wack and honestly sounds Jealous as all hell........so really what it is......

Who hurt you?

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ideas from scratch dawg. Ideas and developing them from scratch

building from the ground up

fuhk I care what you think..lol Nygga, it aint even lunch time talmbout shyt like I care

for someone that doesnt care you have more posts in this thread than anyone else.......

you seem to be hypnotised by hatred .....lol did Hov fukk ya girl or something

only unsuccessful people hate to see others make it dog...

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas works at one ranked on the same level as mid-level investment bankers, Jay-z owns one.

Definition of their careers, one is a side man and one is the show.

What are you talking about?

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. I sat here thinking, "with what money?" :wtf:

People only hear about the successes. Never the (99% chance) failures.

Venture capitalism/angel investing isn't for those who don't have money to play around and don't mind losing.

If reports are to believed, Jay (and Beyonce) aren't nearly as rich as they'd like you to believe. Mind you, these are "billionaires" with a real estate portfolio that is valued at less than 8M$ and are currently renting. :russ:

Warren Buffet lives in the same house he bought in the 50s.....

I guess hes broke too huh.......

dumbass

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The tech industry is in a huge bubble because of companies like Uber. A company that doesn't generate profit isn't a good company. Theyre desperately trying to make the company profitable and they're hoping that autonomous driving will make drivers mostly obsolete in the future and they're only investment will be in it's fleet. I work in tech, I'm not talking out my ass.

do you know how many years Amazon ran at a loss ...... look it up

smh...