Jay-Z is now president of Puma basketball. Puma gives Walt Frazier a lifetime contract

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
DgLvgZPWkAAFDQR.jpg

DgKgF8LUcAI71gG.jpg

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
next step is getting some bluechips

gotta get some prep & college programs laced

like i keep saying if they perform well on the court hoopers will put them in rotation

Not a bad idea. Probably couldn't get a school like Duke or UNC but if they could get some basketball schools like Gonzaga, Xavier, Witchita State, Virgina they be putting themselves on the map.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps

Interesting move...Rudy has never been a real star but he got presence in the Bmore area where a decent amount if bluechippers come out of.....Wouldn't be surprised if they eventually go after the homie Will Barton as well...

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Interesting move...Rudy has never been a real star but he got presence in the Bmore area where a decent amount if bluechippers come out of.....Wouldn't be surprised if they eventually go after the homie Will Barton as well...
i think will is plugged in with ua & that's his home.team so it would take a lot for him to switch up*

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Puma will never be hot. Sorry :yeshrug:

Ain't nobody buying no Bagley or Ayton shoes. They big man. :martin:

Hov needs to cut that boss talk as well. Now you wanna work for the white man. Why not create your own :francis:

Nike doesn't have to try and the players will still flock :manny:

Adidas and Under Armour went through the same thing. Under Armour still has a ways to go but then Stephs were hot for a minute before they came out with them Stephs that looked like diabetic shoes. And Adidas couldn't make a decent show to save their lives prior to boost. Worst thing is, they don't even own the patent for boost and Puma had a partnership with BASF to use it but now has something really similar to use in their shoes now. So worst case scenario is they take the adidas route, hire some high profile designers and make a good ass show that people wear on and off court. I can see that happening because they're doing exactly what adidas did to become popular in the US. They even had that Bape and FUBU collab that was hot recently too.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

Puma been on the come up for a while now, and it’s a huge stable with the youth in Brooklyn. I think their clothing is better than Adidas. Fashion is all about trends and what is currently hot. If Porter, Ayton, and Bagley kill (3 major Nike kids btw), watch how powerful the bandwagon becomes. UA? Puma is the third largest sportswear in the world, and is the brother of Adidas. UCLA signing with them was huge, but imagine USC signs with Puma? Yikes. Back to back finals MVP Nike guy Durant hurts him too. I’m just waiting for the moment Curry contract is done and he bounces. Doesn’t matter if he’s 35, every brand will want him.

The hardest factor right now has to be when Puma creates a sneaker circuit for AAU, which blue chips could they land and could that compete with Nike and Adidas.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Puma been on the come up for a while now, and it’s a huge stable with the youth in Brooklyn. I think their clothing is better than Adidas. Fashion is all about trends and what is currently hot. If Porter, Ayton, and Bagley kill (3 major Nike kids btw), watch how powerful the bandwagon becomes. UA? Puma is the third largest sportswear in the world, and is the brother of Adidas. UCLA signing with them was huge, but imagine USC signs with Puma? Yikes. Back to back finals MVP Nike guy Durant hurts him too. I’m just waiting for the moment Curry contract is done and he bounces. Doesn’t matter if he’s 35, every brand will want him.

The hardest factor right now has to be when Puma creates a sneaker circuit for AAU, which blue chips could they land and could that compete with Nike and Adidas.
big.facts about bk.nikkas & puma tracksuits jahahahahaa

& yeah stepping on the scene to build a rep with the blue.chips is the next step