Jay-Z doesn't waste any time kissing ass

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Looks like her dad kissed her on the back of the head too.......dude is like "We did it"

:scusthov: its so much wrong about that moment breh

He looking like a young Greg Gumbel right now......I know Native Americans love their hair, but as a half negro, he might wanna buzz cut that shyt or at least get a caesar....

dude is not MIXED...he's black I wish yall would quit saying that

i think jay lets potential clients fukk his wife, it make sense he's all about the dollars. plus he's so much older than her, he probably got ED.

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bfl4BeGIYAA0N1b.jpg

you know beyonce lookin at this nikka all jealous like how can i get a wig that looks like his hair

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The jealously of guys on this site is beyond belief. Go to an event and speak with someone is ass kissing now? Hate other black men because they more successful than you and can do what you wish you could brehs. It's only fitting that during black history month that we belittle one of the successful black men out because the op is a fukking loser who instead of doing anything with his own life he decides to hate his own kind for his lack of accomplishment. White people love losers like the op he does more damage in the community than they ever could keeping us divided, the op is a special type of loser who just wants everyone to be where he is in the bottom of a trash can hating .

Daps
The jealously of guys on this site is beyond belief. Go to an event and speak with someone is ass kissing now? Hate other black men because they more successful than you and can do what you wish you could brehs. It's only fitting that during black history month that we belittle one of the successful black men out because the op is a fukking loser who instead of doing anything with his own life he decides to hate his own kind for his lack of accomplishment. White people love losers like the op he does more damage in the community than they ever could keeping us divided, the op is a special type of loser who just wants everyone to be where he is in the bottom of a trash can hating .

The funniest thing is Russ was almost certainly more excited to go to the game with Jay & B than the other way around.

But Jay being a dikkrider is a coli meme, so I'll let them eat I guess :yeshrug:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
So chatting with someone means that you are kissing their ass?

There is no limits to the jealousy of you losers :russ:
you got an avi of jigga doe

dikkride 100millionaire rappers that can care less for your existence brehs

:russ:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
there are much better examples of successful black men to celebrate, those that never sold drugs or shot anyone.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

At first I was thinking this thread was weak and a reach...

But this response made it all worth it...

:deadmanny:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Danny Green went to the club that the Heat were celebrating at the same night he lost the championship to them so yeah I think he goes to the game.
Going to the club after the game to congratulate players is different than making media appearances and showing up at events in the city the day after