Jay Z blames single black parent households for Police Brutality

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Decades ago back when Black families were largely two parent households and people dressed formal..Black people were legally marginalised by law. And lived in constant fear of being terrorized by all sections of society. So what is he on about? :dwillhuh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It’s just better when the rappers are actually activists more than they’re capitalists...
nah I support capitalist rappers all day

the activists are the ones who don't know shyt

remember, most of these dudes barely graduated high school and the ones who did basically never got any academic exposure and training so they still sound uneducated as fukk about basic shyt

Thats why Jidenna and J Cole come off as so much more literate.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I ain’t a Jay-Z Stan but he clearly isn’t blaming single mothers or their households.

He is blaming it on the mentality that one has coming from that which he personally experienced. Why the clickbait title and spin of what he said. I understand what he is saying but I guess expressing yourself and articulating your POV in front of white folks is considered c00ning and selling out to y’all.

Better to hide the issues/problems and not address them in public.
:cape:

I and many people I grew up with were raised in single parent homes.

The hostility towards police usually comes from the harsh treatment from police and/or resentment passed down from parents from bad treatment they've had in the past.

You grow up im an area where cops are actually fair in their treatment your attitude changes.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
st0rmfr0nt cacs have used that talking point for years:mjpls:

"Blacks grow up with no daddy so they're resistant to authority:mjpls: "

Camel Stans hold this L...
AGAIN :ahh:

Cats in here agreeing with it too :snoop:

I've told my story at least 5 times on here but in Jackson, MO I had a cop pull a gun at me at midnight for litterally working too late (i'm not kidding or exaggerating). If not for the other 2 cops there that looked at him like :mjtf: and asked him to go outside, I could be dead now and they would have made up some narrative that attacked him or something.

I dont come from a single parent household tho.... :patrice:
I don't have issues with authority tho..... :patrice:
What do I have in common with the others that could possibly be the real determining factor.... :patrice:

Oh right... i'm black :martin:

Any conversation that does not begin and end with this being the main factor in why police treat us differently is :camby:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
nah I support capitalist rappers all day

the activists are the ones who don't know shyt

remember, most of these dudes barely graduated high school and the ones who did basically never got any academic exposure and training so they still sound uneducated as fukk about basic shyt

Thats why Jidenna and J Cole come off as so much more literate.
That makes no sense, so you’d support Jay but the same time not support actually studied rappers.

There are actual rappers that are much more qualified to speak on social justice issues. And you should support them because that’s literally their stance/belief system and it’s incorporated into their whole persona

The reason why Jay doesn’t work as this is because consciousness in terms of social struggles and problems is not his goal or objective unless there’s enough capital investment...

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can read any of the DOJ reports on Baltimore, Ferguson, Chicago, Philadelphia police departments and they are consistent about the negative police practices and deliberate violations of civil rights of African Americans. The Chicago one reported an instance of a policeman instructed to initiate a search on a black man were the superior officer said he didn't care about reasonable suspicion . In Ferguson a black man was accused of being a paedophile because he was resting in his car near a playground. In New York there was a secret recording of a stop were a police officer stopped a black teen threatened to break his arm and called him a "mutt" . A lot of the issues start with the philosophy of policing that escalate situation and affect people who aren't breaking any laws.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That makes no sense, so you’d support Jay but the same time not support actually studied rappers.

There are actual rappers that are much more qualified to speak on social justice issues. And you should support them because that’s literally their stance/belief system and it’s incorporated into their whole persona

The reason why Jay doesn’t work as this is because consciousness in terms of social struggles and problems is not his goal or objective unless there’s enough capital investment...
I'm not interested in debating.

I'm not an anti-capitalist.

However, a lot of these dudes really don't know shyt.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Black people who grow up without fathers find it difficult when another man in this case, officer of the law, tells them what to do. So what did he say which was wrong?

People who commit crime should be in jail. Again what did he say which was wrong?
:mjpls:

You know how many brehs raised in single mother households have no problem listening to their coach?

Some of yall gotta he cacs or have no idea of your fellow black people.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I'm not interested in debating.

I'm not an anti-capitalist.

However, a lot of these dudes really don't know shyt.
Has nothing to do with being anti capitalist, has everything to do with being more of an activist first. That’s why you’re kind of talking over yourself with the two quotes...

And to just say people don’t know shyt, well that goes for a lot of people. Including you at times...

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Cats in here agreeing with it too :snoop:

I've told my story at least 5 times on here but in Jackson, MO I had a cop pull a gun at me at midnight for litterally working too late (i'm not kidding or exaggerating). If not for the other 2 cops there that looked at him like :mjtf: and asked him to go outside, I could be dead now and they would have made up some narrative that attacked him or something.

I dont come from a single parent household tho.... :patrice:
I don't have issues with authority tho..... :patrice:
What do I have in common with the others that could possibly be the real determining factor.... :patrice:

Oh right... i'm black :martin:

Any conversation that does not begin and end with this being the main factor in why police treat us differently is :camby:
Cacs and c00ns will expose themselves in here.

Muhammad Ali was raised in Jim crow south yet he ran into a white cop who actually treated him like a human being and that cop was a reason why Ali started to box.

Same for Mike Tyson and Cus D mato

Most white people/cops don't treat black people with compassion and there goes the resentment.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
The sad shyt about this is that Jay owns a lot of media people, a lot of artists. They all gonna be riding with him. And too many people look up to these celebrities.

Here he comes on the platform where can say the true that racist cops ain't shyt, instead he goes for the c00n route of "we is our own worst enemy"

NFL, one of the worst sports leagues in America at taking care of their players health + a former crack dealer who loved throwing masonic symbols throughout his career.....are fighting social injustice :laff: