JWJYBDBCRM4XRMQGRWUYIE35E4.jpg
:troll:

He was trying to save us from Trump:dahell:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Jay is a idiot just like the rest of espn.., Lebron is great on and off the court, but quit the bullshyt with the ali shyt

number 1... it was D Rose who had on I can’t breathe t shirt and Lebron copied and Lebron got more notice

number 2. It was d wade who had on the hoodie for Trayvon and Lebron once again followed

number 3. Tamir Rice gets killed in Cleveland and he stays quiet and nothing to say

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
showcase your philanthropy

this is no different than people filming themselves doing nice shyt for homeless people like feeding them or giving them money and then they throw it up on IG on FB for likes :francis:
is it a really a genuine act of kindness if you're doing it out of vanity :jbhmm:

quiet as kept, MJ did a LOT of charitable shyt behind the scenes and not only did he NOT go out of his way to publicize it, a lotta times he didn't even want people to know :manny:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
objectively speaking
da campaign she ran was pretty awful...how you lose to a reality tv show celebrity with a grab em by da p*ssycat tape?

:francis:

Lebron i actually no prob going to her rally cuz at that point cuz it da general consensus was it was unfathomable for her to lose to him to it wasn't really a stretch.

She lost to a bigot and racist. Whites love racist, bigots. Obama set up after Bush and pulled us out of a recession. She wasn't elected because whites like their racists to speak in code and gaslight. They also HATE tan suits. White men, white women, Hispanic men and Hispanic women did her a disservice.

LeBron supporting Hillary isn't an issue so it shouldn't be brought up unless you are a part of one of the 4 groups that I mentioned

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
This probably has nothing to do with nothing if you were to ask me who was the GOAT basketball player who's career i witnessed the majority of their career i would say Jordan. I'm normally sleep by now but with the whole Coronavirus thing going on my kids schedules are kind of in dissaray. Anyway my son wakes me up and says daddy I'm hungry. I go get him a little snack and climb back in bed scroll through my Facebook (I'm old). I see the video of Ahmaud Arbery being murdered. Here i am a black man who is literally only up because his black son needed him. I'm kind of rambling here and my mind is racing when I see shyt like this especially as I get older a switch flips. But when I said what I said about Ali nikkas took that as a slight. My nikka that shyt matters to me. A man taking a stand he's already widely regarded as one of if not the greatest boxer of all time. Standing up for us as a people matters. nikkas don't have to do that. People aren't obliged to put their livelihood at risk for their ideals. Growing up i remember vividly dressing up as Ali at meadowcreek elementary school in Fort worth Texas for a us history presentation. Like I said I literally just watched the video of that young man getting murdered and put my son to sleep maybe I'll be able to put together my thoughts together a little better at my work computer and not on my phone tomorrow.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I have never seen someone get credit for doing the least on the social activism tip than LeBron.

I remember that Espy speech where he, CP3, Wade and Melo talked about activism without taking about what they are fighting for. :mjlol:

A few weeks later Colin did his thing and those dudes were church mouse quiet.

Jay Williams is on LeBron’s payroll if he saying nonsense like this.

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
I have never seen someone get credit for doing the least on the social activism tip than LeBron.

I remember that Espy speech where he, CP3, Wade and Melo talked about activism without taking about what they are fighting for. :mjlol:

A few weeks later Colin did his thing and those dudes were church mouse quiet.

Jay Williams is on LeBron’s payroll if he saying nonsense like this.

I get the strong feeling that he hates MJ.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
For real. Bad enough ESPN is putting a show around the reversed t-shirt protest around the Clippers and Donald Sterling. :mjlol:

The bar for social activism is so low when discussed on that network. Bron is not challenging people to the degree of JB, Ali, Kareem and others.
Brah, you my nikka. We can't shyt on Lebrons work because of some random analysts comment. They all did great work, and should be saluted.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nah..this is just another case of

"die as a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain."
Fam, Jim Brown has thrown multiple women down flights of stairs. Don't die on this hill:heh:
Jim has done great shyt, but let's not act like he ain't been out here wylin the last 60 years and has skated most criticism.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
so objectively speaking you agree with me about running a awful campaign, because if Trump was as bad as advertised, and she STILL lost then what she look like? :yeshrug:

No I do not agree with you. Whites heard dogwhistles and latched onto it. What was so terrible about her campaign outside of the seizure?