Jay Williams: "LeBron is the GOAT because of his social activism"

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
They mention it a lot... he talks about it a lot....he has done live shots from there....they put it in his bio of things when he first comes on the show a lot...

Proud of my man Jalen from the D..

Nice I guess I wasn’t paying attention:yeshrug: I like how Jalens school has even higher graduation requirements than other HS.....they really challenging these kids!

Daps
Bron sounds borderline moronic when he's discussing Politics. That cac Laura Ingram called him out to explain his politics on her show he declined. Trump's issue was with Golden State not going to the White House.

Lebron was just attention seeking/clout chasing. He was shyttalking Trump but when Trump dissed him , he didn't respond. If you're going to go down the Politics rabbit hole at least be able to enunciate your views like Ali did.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
might as well elevate a few more because Bron aint the only "social activist" player nor is he the only one who donates

My nikka Rose from here on out better be recognize as top 10.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
might as well elevate a few more because Bron aint the only "social activist" player nor is he the only one who donates

My nikka Rose from here on out better be recognize as top 10.
That's not going to happen:francis:

Rose has been donating to good causes, wore the I Can't Breathe shirt, taking the brunt of the criticism and then Bron and others hopped on.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Serious question. What’s Lebrons biggest activist statement? Or biggest statement in general?
JWJYBDBCRM4XRMQGRWUYIE35E4.jpg
:troll: