Jay Williams: "LeBron is the GOAT because of his social activism"

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It’s crazy how Bron gets so much credit for his school but Jalen Rose gets no credit for doing the same shyt :why:
That's what happens when you have a bigger platform and use your popularity to showcase your philanthropy to help Black folks. Plus....he's still playing. Jalen did this as a retired player. More attention.

I see tons of talk by many in here about David Robinson and rarely do folks speak on his school which is almost 20 years old.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
It’s crazy how Bron gets so much credit for his school but Jalen Rose gets no credit for doing the same shyt :why:

They don't give David Robinson any credit either.

idea_Carver_fellowship_robinson.jpeg

Dude has had an academy for over 10 years and we haven't heard shyt about it on espn or fox.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
They don't give David Robinson any credit either.

idea_Carver_fellowship_robinson.jpeg

Dude has had an academy for over 10 years and we haven't heard shyt about it on espn or fox.
Or by posters in here who are complaining.

Either way....Bron is an active player who will get more attention as a result. I don't understand why folks are willfully overlooking that part.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You just call nikkas fakkits over sports discussions my nikka.
That’s what I posted isn’t it? Are we supposed to have a professional debate? It’s not like it’s all the time though but like I said you nikkas make things more than what they are online.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That's what happens when you have a bigger platform and use your popularity to showcase your philanthropy to help Black folks. Plus....he's still playing. Jalen did this as a retired player. More attention.

I see tons of talk by many in here about David Robinson and rarely do folks speak on his school which is almost 20 years old.

Word I didn’t even know D Rob has a school. Imma look that up.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This can't solely be the reason. He'll be remembered longer because of his off the court work. It can't make him a better player alone tho.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I just figure since Jalen work for ESPN they’d at least mention it but they probably have and I missed it

They mention it a lot... he talks about it a lot....he has done live shots from there....they put it in his bio of things when he first comes on the show a lot...

Proud of my man Jalen from the D..