Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

talking like this after 7 years is crazy. you coulda seen this weak as scam before the investments were made for what it is. Morrison is no elite grifter. he didn't even cover his tracks. he's been all on the surface using that money and fukking up soon as he touched it.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Already have invested, minimum is 500 dollars for anyone wondering.

:wow: Jay stole my fukking idea, I'm proud to support the brother and hope the devils don't get to him

The Rolls Royce is to get nikkas involved, Muhammad Ali said the same thing, I drive these fancy cars so my youth will see me has important and listen

Unfortunately a lot our youth will not pay attention without the glits and glamour

Not everyone is ready for that and I learned that the hard way trying to get friends involved in real estate during entree college years

Our people need to learn how to start investing and stop trying to hold on to money so much, it's simple a tool. And rn we are failing to utilize this tool right
STUPID ASS nikka 🤣🤣

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
talking like this after 7 years is crazy. you coulda seen this weak as scam before the investments were made for what it is. Morrison is no elite grifter. he didn't even cover his tracks. he's been all on the surface using that money and fukking up soon as he touched it.
people who say things like "god sees all" are ripe for getting scammed. yeah god just saw jay take your money and is laughing at you because you ignored all the signs. just like the parable of the drowned man, we need to have a parable of the scammed man.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I was heavy on that "group economics, black empowerment" tip when I was a teenager a few years ago.

What I had to learn is that most nikkas don't give a fukk about that shyt. These grifters will gladly use your money to buy German automobiles & Italian clothing under the guise of "community development." Get an index fund, a high yield savings account, maybe start a business or invest in some real estate with some people you trust. The goal is to take care of you and yours.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I still don’t understand how college is frowned upon in our community, but people have no problem taking medical and financial advice from criminals and people who barely graduated high school.
When I say no jailbirds people act like I’m being an a$$hole or elitist.

No, it’s to avoid shyt like this.

Everyone was warned about this guy :hubie:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I remember seeing this nikka on Vlad hella years ago and he was pushing TREF and real estate, etc.

As soon as he started talking about real estate and mortgages I knew he was a scammer cuz his knowledge was hella surface level and all he did was use buzz words like FHA, LOW RATES, GAIN EQUITY, GENERATIONAL WEALTH, etc.

Shouts to JT the Pocketwatcher, Common Sense Eli, Spencer Cornelia, Follow the Paperwork and the many others for keeping their foot on nikkas like these necks 🫡

Last edited: