Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The feds have investigated him multiple times, something you motherfukers.....I mean kings and queens can't seem to wrap your head around
Yeah continue defending scumbag fraudsters who exploit the black community for their own financial gain. Hope for your own sake you’re getting a cut of the money. Some how I doubt it

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The feds have investigated him multiple times, something you motherfukers.....I mean kings and queens can't seem to wrap your head around
That’s not true.

But what is true is that you are a fukking idiot.

Because you either believe this shyt, are actually Jay Morrison, or at this point think it’s funny that black community lost $11 mil to a scammer, which also makes you a white supremacist

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That’s not true.

Because you either believe this shyt, are actually Jay Morrison, or at this point think it’s funny that black community lost $11 mil to a scammer, which also makes you a white supremacist

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
That’s not true.

It is true, first of all tref had to go through federal review for it to even exist and afterwards after hating ass ninjas made reports the SEC did an investigating of tref. Tref's paperwork is squeaky clean King

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What is the relevance of this question? Give black scammers a pass because white scammers exist??

Is Grant Cardone scamming the black community under the guise of creating black wealth and building up the community?

Let whitey deal with Grant. Scam Morrison is a problem for the black community. Let us deal with that issue.
deflection... a weak one.

this is how the scammers win.. whenever someone start to question legitimacy they start to push back by questioning blackness and commitment to black people.

garbage ass shyt

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I guess things are at this stage now.

7 years and counting. Maybe he’ll get away with it. :yeshrug:
he already got away. so did Umar and Tariq and many more.

people don't do shyt to race hustlers. and the minute they come back doing or saying something new intriguing or entertaining all is forgiven and forgotten.