Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
He more or less told you he was stealing the money. Like pointed out earlier, this wasn’t some elaborate scheme.

That's the problem; what he did wasn't illegal. That's why his stuff came back clean with the feds.

But, he was shady enough the NBA Player Association told players to leave him alone. And atleast 2 NFL players complained about his business practices.

Just, it was in NO WAY a manner to "buy up the black" and create Black Wall St.

And ppl, who didn't read the paperwork, prolly didn't realize they were paying him a quarter million dollar salary for "marketing." :mjlol:

So, whether or not it actually happened...he still got paid :dead:

larsattack

All Star
Daps
I was heavy on that "group economics, black empowerment" tip when I was a teenager a few years ago.

What I had to learn is that most nikkas don't give a fukk about that shyt. These grifters will gladly use your money to buy German automobiles & Italian clothing under the guise of "community development." Get an index fund, a high yield savings account, maybe start a business or invest in some real estate with some people you trust. The goal is to take care of you and yours.
I agree. A lot of pro black influencers want to take advantage of your distrust of people that don’t look like you but the reality is that finding professional help for what ever you need is simple. I’d rather take advice from a white person with credentials I can look up than some person on the internet with a questionable past.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was heavy on that "group economics, black empowerment" tip when I was a teenager a few years ago.

What I had to learn is that most nikkas don't give a fukk about that shyt. These grifters will gladly use your money to buy German automobiles & Italian clothing under the guise of "community development." Get an index fund, a high yield savings account, maybe start a business or invest in some real estate with some people you trust. The goal is to take care of you and yours.
you should not let all these race hustlers sour you so much you give up on group economics

majority of these grifters are idiots themselves with no long term exit strategy. they will go bust eventually

you can do business with brehs but all the assurety should be there. vetted business parties. solid business plans. protections against fraud. oversight. no slack. no people using familiarity and their blackness to sell hope instead of showing the homework.

if we keep boiling it down to "the goal is to take care of you and yours" we still collectively lose. when i go outside I see the weakest links in other communities kept afloat by their group economics culture. in the end they manage to uplift far more of their people while brehs continue to rack individual wins up but no collective advancement. you end up running in place and the future Black generation still have to start from the base level because their network of like minded people who look like them is slim to none.