Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
i remember watching videos with people complaining and also people saying they got their money back, thats part of the reason the protests died down, im talking online protests also
You’re arguing on a topic and using random unnamed videos from the internet as evidence to backup your claims?

Bro…

It’s 2023 my G. You gotta do your research and provide receipts on what you’re saying.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
You’re arguing on a topic and using random unnamed videos from the internet as evidence to backup your claims?

Bro…

It’s 2023 my G. You gotta do your research and provide receipts on what you’re saying.
This post is very ironic since the past few pages people posted a YouTube video as proof that tref is a scam

All the receipts for what I'm saying are at sec.gov. There is zero evidence of tref being a scam after investigations were conducted the by the SEC.

In said video there is zero evidence of tref being a scam or even that it's going bankrupt. His case is supposedly based in the sec filing showing that tref lost money 2021. That doesn't make it a scam. The same report showed that revenue doubled in that time period.

His other point is the management fees. First for him to show that means it's a scam he would have to show that its way higher than a comparable fund

Third of all this whole rant is in the backdrop of tref owning a whole office building with a employees with all kinds of events going on there. I think it's weird that people overlook that accomplishment. I don't think people grasp the significance of that building. One thing it means for sure is that tref won't be going bankrupt anytime soon.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
This post is very ironic since the past few pages people posted a YouTube video as proof that tref is a scam

All the receipts for what I'm saying are at sec.gov. There is zero evidence of tref being a scam after investigations were conducted the by the SEC.

In said video there is zero evidence of tref being a scam or even that it's going bankrupt. His case is supposedly based in the sec filing showing that tref lost money 2021. That doesn't make it a scam. The same report showed that revenue doubled in that time period.

His other point is the management fees. First for him to show that means it's a scam he would have to show that its way higher than a comparable fund

Third of all this whole rant is in the backdrop of tref owning a whole office building with a employees with all kinds of events going on there. I think it's weird that people overlook that accomplishment. I don't think people grasp the significance of that building. One thing it means for sure is that tref won't be going bankrupt anytime soon.
That’s nice.

But link us to the videos of people getting their money back.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Don't know if this is worst than the TV stock grift @Afro got caught up with

"Raising 5 Billion"
It's the same bald headed MFer leading this too :mjcry:

Thanks for reminding me of my L breh :mjcry:

I could really use that $500 now:mjcry:

OMG WTF is this?

Scroll to the bottom:

Images may not reflect the actual person.​

Professional images coming soon.​

However all positions are absolutely accurate.​

You are looking at another grifter of the Black community :mjcry:
And I fell for his first one :mjcry:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
It's the same bald headed MFer leading this too :mjcry:

Thanks for reminding me of my L breh :mjcry:

I could really use that $500 now:mjcry:

You are looking at another grifter of the Black community :mjcry:
And I fell for his first one :mjcry:
you havent lost anything

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
You saying the revenue double doesn't help your case. So the fund doubled its revenue but still managed to lose $1M? and guess where that money went.
:aicmon:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I can't believe this clip isn't brought up more often. Boyce Watkins is just an actor, a pitch man, and I wouldn't be surprised if Jay Morrison is just the mouth piece and has little to do with TREF. I bet the $2M marketing expense goes straight to someone like Charles Wu, who is probably behind this whole thing.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I can't believe this clip isn't brought up more often. Boyce Watkins is just an actor, a pitch man, and I wouldn't be surprised if Jay Morrison is just the mouth piece and has little to do with TREF. I bet the $2M marketing expense goes straight to someone like Charles Wu, who is probably behind this whole thing.

pocketwatcher got his foot on boyce watkins throat in his most recent video here :mjlol:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Right now his stock is worth 5 cents, unless you believe URBT will hit a dollar and you think you can't lose money as long as you don't sell.
You can't even sell what you have. It's locked to the trading platform.

I can't sell shyt.