Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
The fund itself isn’t necessarily a scam. It’s legit just with a shytty business model, that’s why he’s basically lost all the money. You can’t tell me what he’s doing with your money because you don’t know, and he’s not being transparent which is typical of grifters and scammers. The TREF has not benefited anyone but himself.

Sir, all reports detailing income and expenses and assets of the fund are publicly available at sec.gov

if you don't like the way they run their business that's just your opinion, it's not proof that it's a scam

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps

it’s amazing that after Jay Morrison losing $3 million dollars in two years he still has people defending him and this scheme.

Why is it so difficult to accept that your $500 is gone? You won’t see a dollar of it again. Well, technically I guess a dollar and some change is all you will see from it based on that dividend payout. Terrible investment that many of us saw from a mile away.

You “investors” got taken by a classic con-man. The guy knows nothing about real estate investing. But I am sure he is thankful to you for helping to pay for his new house, management fees, advertising fees, and the designer handbags and shoes for his wife.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
it’s amazing that after Jay Morrison losing $3 million dollars in two years he still has people defending him and this scheme.

Why is it so difficult to accept that your $500 is gone? You won’t see a dollar of it again. Well, technically I guess a dollar and some change is all you will see from it based on that dividend payout. Terrible investment that many of us saw from a mile away.

You “investors” got taken by a classic con-man. The guy knows nothing about real estate investing. But I am sure he is thankful to you for helping to pay for his new house, management fees, advertising fees, and the designer handbags and shoes for his wife.

^^^^^this is a highly emotional rant ^^^^^^^^

if I'm getting dividends how am I losing money?

if the company is still operating where is the scam?

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
On the next season of

81R7nheqjqL._RI_.jpg

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
^^^^^this is a highly emotional rant ^^^^^^^^

if I'm getting dividends how am I losing money?

if the company is still operating where is the scam?

That is the easiest way to deflect from the point and avoid answering the question asked. Why would I be emotional? I didn’t lose any money to Jay lol.

How are you not losing money? You put $500 in. You have received less than $2 in dividends to date. You can’t sell your shares and recoup your $500. Your $500 is essentially gone. The fund has no investments and is bleeding money. Am I missing something?

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
That is the easiest way to deflect from the point and avoid answering the question asked. Why would I be emotional? I didn’t lose any money to Jay lol.

How are you not losing money? You put $500 in. You have received less than $2 in dividends to date. You can’t sell your shares and recoup your $500. Your $500 is essentially gone. The fund has no investments and is bleeding money. Am I missing something?

I think what he’s trying to say is it was just a bad investment. He might as well have given a homeless bum $500 and asked them to invest it. Its not a scam, just naive humans who are bad with money

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

you're missing the fact that anybody can apply for a refund and the only way you lose your money is if the fund goes bankrupt. It's how funds work, you not liking the fund doesn't prove that anybody is getting scammed. Nobody has lost any money

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I'm not sure why people don't get that for tref to be a scam, you have to show that money is being stolen. Crying like a little b*tch about marketing expenses is not some smoking gun that proves tref is a scam

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Unethical yes. Scam no.
Sec and FBI make examples of scammers all the time and they damn sure ain't gonna let you get investigated twice without hitting your ass with something.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not sure why people don't get that for tref to be a scam, you have to show that money is being stolen. Crying like a little b*tch about marketing expenses is not some smoking gun that proves tref is a scam
nothing he's doing is inherently illegal...but its a scam in the cleanest sense of the word. Its financial mismanagement.

Until he starts lying on the paperwork then we have no problem.