Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:manny: the smart brehs tried to warn y’all. He was doing too much flexing on IG for me to take him serious.

I also noticed that he chose his words carefully when he would pitch the investment. Using words like “expected ROI” instead of “guaranteed ROI”, very significant to get him out of a loop hole if he were to lose your investment :sas2:

Edit- just realized my baby Keri Hilson invested with them :mjcry:

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:manny: the smart brehs tried to warn y’all. He was doing too much flexing on IG for me to take him serious.

I also noticed that he chose his words carefully when he would pitch the investment. Using words like “expected ROI” instead of “guaranteed ROI”, very significant to get him out of a loop hole if he were to lose your investment :sas2:
I just learned something from this

What we call a nikka talking shyt or spitting game, the legal term for that is “forward looking statements” too many promises of a great and wonderful outcome but not fully explaining

So nobody reported him for anything, his slick talk and doublespeak got him into trouble :francis:

Last edited:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's almost like you're unaware of the fact that the system is set up to disenfranchise African-Americans.

JPMorgan Chase has agreed to pay $55 million to settle an investigation into whether it charged thousands of African-American and Hispanic borrowers higher interest rates on mortgages than white customers.
JPMorgan to Pay $55 Million to Settle Mortgage Discrimination Complaint

Wells Fargo & Co agreed to pay $175 million to resolve allegations it charged African-Americans and Hispanics higher rates and fees on mortgages even when they qualified for better deals during the housing boom, the U.S. Justice Department said on Thursday
Wells Fargo to pay $175 million in race discrimination probe | Reuters

Countrywide Financial has agreed to pay $335 million to settle a lawsuit that claimed it discriminated against black and Latino borrowers.
NPR Choice page

That has nothing to do nothing.

I work with business owners everyday for my job. They ain’t going to the Coli for investment funding. They getting funding from the bank like most people. He sound like a crook to be honest.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Edit- just realized my baby Keri Hilson invested with them :mjcry:
What investment you involved in guaranteeing ROI? :dahell:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since the SEC hasn't released a press release we can only speculate.

I think they're looking into misleading statements if anything.