Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
he from Atlanta?

never heard of him besides on this site and never clicked on the threads..i grew up in east point :ld:
might have to check him out

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Daps
This looks like a press release masquerading as an article.

I have done this many times where I send a press release out and a lazy reporter will literally copy and paste it.

What are you even alleging? All the article says is that they purchased a building that had been dormant for a while. It almost certainly came from a press release, which is where most business type news comes from, so what? You really think 11Alive didn't even bother checking to see that building was sold? Are you questioning wether the sale happened? The purchase price? Timing? What? Y'all just hating to hate at this point. I get the skepticism around Jay and wether he has the moral fiber and expertise to manage such a large sum of money, but y'all grasping at straws inventing reasons to discredit is lame crab in the barrel shyt.

Side bar: They essentially purchased "The Carter"...pardon me, I had to laugh at that :mjlol:
The Tulsa Real Estate Fund recently bought the former Carter Brothers building with big plans for its future.

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When you were doing this were you engaging in fraudulent activity or were you a legitimate business?

it is a legitimate action. You try to make it easy for a reporter to write a story. But a lot of the weaker companies out there just copy and paste your press release word for word. It seems to much like his own voice for it to be an independent news article. I mean, it reads just like his instagram posts.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it is a legitimate action. You try to make it easy for a reporter to write a story. But a lot of the weaker companies out there just copy and paste your press release word for word. It seems to much like his own voice for it to be an independent news article. I mean, it reads just like his instagram posts.
:mjpls: