Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
defense for what? Did I say it was illegitimate? I said it was a random press release from a site no one knows.

It's like me bragging about being placed in some random gaming blog that gets 100 views a month.

No one else of note wants to cover this story? Is it real?
Oh wow you definitely :mjpls:

Daps
This looks like a press release masquerading as an article.

I have done this many times where I send a press release out and a lazy reporter will literally copy and paste it.

For someone who shamelessly pimps his own business on here, you're certainly one to talk. Stop. :francis:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For someone who shamelessly pimps his own business on here, you're certainly one to talk. Stop. :francis:

lol you guys are so triggered by nonsense. I didn't even call him a scammer. I simply said it is a press release from a non-credible source. You guys are jumping on me like a trump supporter.

I did not call him a scammer and yet you are triggered. You guys are simping so hard you get triggered off of someone talking about a press release.

Daps
lol you guys are so triggered by nonsense. I didn't even call him a scammer. I simply said it is a press release from a non-credible source. You guys are jumping on me like a trump supporter.

I did not call him a scammer and yet you are triggered. You guys are simping so hard you get triggered off of someone talking about a press release.

Use of "triggered" three times? :mjlol: What you said was a passive aggressive observation.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
that's not a legitimate site, but I hope its true and pans out. I think dude is a scammer though.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
defense for what? Did I say it was illegitimate? I said it was a random press release from a site no one knows.

It's like me bragging about being placed in some random gaming blog that gets 100 views a month.

No one else of note wants to cover this story? Is it real?
That will be all sir, no further questions, the witness can return to their seat

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
He made major claims about transforming entire communities and we supposed to be impressed because he bought one piece of land and is going to turn it into some type of center?

He sold black ppl a dream about wealth and black empowerment when at best this is an investment fund which will have small returns.