Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK
What black owned investment vehicle should we invest in, in which the manager has successfully done real estate at a higher level than Jay Morrison?

p*ssyhole, don't ask me a question, I didn't come in here telling you what to invest in, I came in to say that Jay is a scam-artist and you are asking me where to put your money. Who the fukk am I, to you, for you to be asking me where YOU should put YOUR money. I don't specifically care about where YOU put your money, I care in general about where people put their money. Black or not.

Bro, show me ONE example of you ever using the term 'investment vehicle' outside that post.

:stopitslime:

I searched your posts and you've used that term once. I'll bet you never used that term in your life before coming across Jay Morrison. Smart dummie.

YOU ARE REPEATING JAY'S TALKING POINTS. DO YOU REALIZE HOW CULTISH THIS shyt IS, ALL HIS FOLLOWERS DO THE SAME shyt.

If we're not HATERS, we're accused of doing NOTHING simply because 'we don't own our own investment vehicle',

The point I've made before is that Jay is using NLP sales techniques and other targeted methods (including, but not limited to crying, appealing to primal group fear, gender targeting, shaming, false comparisons) to convince you dummies that he is what he is.

Show me one public record that shows a property owned or sold by Jay Morrison, or any of his companies. Show me anything relating to Jermaine D. Morrison outside the PRESS RELEASE BULLETPOINTS he would have you believe.

THIS GUY IS A fukkING REALTOR - A SALESMAN. HE DID NOT OWN A REAL ESTATE COMPANY, HE IS NOT A REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER OR A MOGUL.

A REAL ESTATE AGENT IS A MIDDLEMAN. :ohhh:

A REAL ESTATE INVESTOR IS THE MONEYMAN.:patrice:

A MOGUL IS SOMEBODY IN THE TOP 1% OF THEIR RESPECTIVE INDUSTRY. :comeon:

Jay was NEVER any of those, despite his bullshyt UNTIL this fund came along. And he's about to fukk it up, I assure you of that.

Jay got FIRED from his highest ever legitimate position for making the WAKE UP video and swearing and getting Afrocentric in the back of a limo. Since then he's crafted a perception that dumb people are lapping up.

I used to rate this guy but I've seen his fall from grace and he hasn't fallen gracefully. He's landed on his feet as a hustler and he's back with a vengeance.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Bruhhh this nikka ‘Young Malcolm’ got clips of his wedding on YouTube with the hashtag #royalwedding , just rubbing it in people faces that he’s balling out thanks to their donations. The ego and bravado are staggering.

Dirien

Pro
Daps
Damn y'all still arguing this shyt, lol. I see some people still haven't learned to do some basic Google searches, so let's have a quick class this morning.

Show me one public record that shows a property owned or sold by Jay Morrison, or any of his companies. Show me anything relating to Jermaine D. Morrison outside the PRESS RELEASE BULLETPOINTS he would have you believe.

THIS GUY IS A fukkING REALTOR - A SALESMAN. HE DID NOT OWN A REAL ESTATE COMPANY, HE IS NOT A REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER OR A MOGUL.

A REAL ESTATE AGENT IS A MIDDLEMAN.

A REAL ESTATE INVESTOR IS THE MONEYMAN.

A MOGUL IS SOMEBODY IN THE TOP 1% OF THEIR RESPECTIVE INDUSTRY.

Jay was NEVER any of those, despite his bullshyt UNTIL this fund came along. And he's about to fukk it up, I assure you of that.

First, does this man even own any companies????

okOrjA7.png

Ok, anyone can make an LLC, what assets do they actually own??? Let's take a look at a few examples.

MMP9myK.png

ztDoGmB.png

amnTcrb.png

kwy4eQU.png

PJjVV9a.png

Sources (Let me know if they don't work):
1. qPublic.net - Fulton County, GA
2. qPublic.net - Fulton County, GA
3. qPublic.net - Fulton County, GA
4. qPublic.net - Fulton County, GA
5. qPublic.net - Fulton County, GA

So how exactly do all of these sources relate back to statements he has previously made? Jay says his company owns student housing near CAU, Spelman, Mourehouse, etc...True or false?
l4uONbR.png

LVKL7BS.png

Ok....But I still think Jay is just a real estate agent!

KfPVC5T.png

3n7zZi4.png

Alright he ain't an agent, but he ain't no "money man" either.
"Ramon hit me on the bat line last week. Got 104 units. Wanna go half"? facebook.com/MrJayMorrison/videos/1416454608453851/ (Video may be fukking up here's the link)

zMGZMj5.jpg

Anything I missed?

Last edited:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A few months ago there was a lot of debate around this.

Now things have seem to die down publicly (at least from what I can find), what’s been the moves with the fund?

I tried to find out what’s been going on with it a few days ago after randomly thinking about it, but was seeing a bit of misinformation on both sides.

Any investor updates? I think they may have purchased a building?

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I thought the funds were more Investments than donations. I think the people that donated have a way of watching their investment through an app or something like that.

I highly doubt he would have raised that much money so fast on donations

Dirien

Pro
Daps
5 deals in the works, one closing in Atlanta next week that the team is leading development efforts on. 3 of which are deals they are acting as a capital partner with successful devs in NJ, DC, and Florida. Currently going through the underwriting process. And they are still pursuing the BWS buildings (unlikely to happen in my opinion). right now thats about 29m in real estate. they've raised like 12 million, but only a portion of that has actually cleared due to issues with accounts and other stuff.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
5 deals in the works, one closing in Atlanta next week that the team is leading development efforts on. 3 of which are deals they are acting as a capital partner with successful devs in NJ, DC, and Florida. Currently going through the underwriting process. And they are still pursuing the BWS buildings (unlikely to happen in my opinion). right now thats about 29m in real estate. they've raised like 12 million, but only a portion of that has actually cleared due to issues with accounts and other stuff.

Thanks for the update. I’m rooting hard for the brother to succeed.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Are the buildings residential or commercial?

If commercial and you have affiliation with group, I always thought it would be a good idea for them to pre-partner with successful/startup black owned businesses and shops, so that when devs are done, they can lease space. Even put some funds aside to help with buildout for say, the new black owned coffee shop.

I don’t think anybody would have a problem with that, and you would actually be an incubator/workspace for black owned biz w/o breaking laws (can’t just rent to black ppl lol) - imagine a shopping center of black owned biz.

Random thought and could be off base a bit. But here in DC there are a lot of black owned biz getting stuff done and making money, so handouts are not needed only opportunity to connect further.