Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Daps
THIS is the realest video I've seen exposing Jay.

That's the homey Tidy Jones. Dude gives away so much free information that he could charge a lot of money for. The probate vids alone make it not even fair. I had seasoned real estate people who either didn't know or mistakenly thought it was too much of a hassle. I've downloaded all of his vids just in case he ever makes them private.

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK
Dj9DrIpU0AEVISt.jpg
Dj9DrIrUcAE9yt_.jpg

Dj9DrIqU8AA_7tD.jpg
Dj9DrIpUwAAoZIx.jpg

LMAO. NFL are shutting this scammy dirtbag down.

Smart-dumb Twitter negroes supporting this scammer. Disgusting.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Dj9DrIpU0AEVISt.jpg
Dj9DrIrUcAE9yt_.jpg

Dj9DrIqU8AA_7tD.jpg
Dj9DrIpUwAAoZIx.jpg

NFL issued similar warning about this guy last year, before the bu bu bu but it's cause he's Black crowd.

jburgess185x228.jpg

JOHN RICHARD BURGESS

SN source: NFL players warned about possible financial scam | Sporting News

I don't have an informed opinion about the guy who is the subject of this thread, but I already know that some supporters are going to run with the obvious angle.

======
The source article for the story about the NFLPA issuing a warning about the Tulsa Fund is here....nflpa statement letter is hyperlinked in article
http://sportsagentblog.com/2018/08/08/nflpa-releases-warning-on-tulsa-real-estate-fund/

download.jpeg

Due to some suspicion, an NFLPA contract advisor informed the NFLPA that there’s something fishy floating in the investment waters. According to a statement, the NFLPA is taking subsequent action on that claim of which targets the Tulsa Real Estate Fund.

Jermaine Dyshon “Mr. Real Estate” Morrison and Olutosin Olayemi Oduwole, the those behind the TREF, are the subjects of the NFLPA investigation. With their links to The Jay Morrison Academy, a firm that praises itself for raising the financial intelligence of others, Morrison and Oduwole add insult to injury. Though the marrow of the situation is solicitation, TREF acknowledged the rap sheet of its executives, both of whom are reformed convicts.

And despite a $9.6 million opening week following its IPO debut, TREF expressed its own symptoms, including:

“Subscribers will have limited control in our company…”

“We have not conducted any revenue-generating activities…”

“Our independent auditors have expressed substantial doubt about our ability to continue…”

TREF has been criticized before, but the growing risk to NFL players isn’t out of the question. NFL players commonly put their trust in financial advisors to stave off the stigma that former athletes end up broke more often than not. It’s an attractive opportunity, but some businesses are equipped with a bad ethos that finds the NFL player in a downward spiral of financial despair. Additionally, there are some gray patches in a field of black and white. Drew Brees, for example, supposedly lost $9 million in a diamond scam, while others, like Ray Lewis, were pawns to a bank in Florida which faced a lawsuit that had $100 million attached to it.

Last edited:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
People keep talking about WS businesses... I think that is just a deflection to make an excuse for their misunderstanding of how businesses like this are supposed to work

I listen to successful fund managers and investment executives.... they don't self promote, they don't "crowdfund", they don't livestream, they don't argue with anybody in public.

The only thing they have is their track record. Years, DECADES of high returns, and a relationship with clients that is educational, transparent and respectful.

Black people need to stop going with someone because they find them to be "familiar" and start to approach anything financial with more accountability and objectivity. Nobody who knows anything about money is fukking with a nikka like Jay Morrison. But because we don't look outside or know how to look, we keep getting scammed by dudes like this

The man was trying to crowdfund his honeymoon

The man was trying to charge people 50 bucks to watch a bullshyt wedding...online...

The man's a fukking bum...

What rich man is crowdfunding a honeymoon...

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Dj9DrIpU0AEVISt.jpg
Dj9DrIrUcAE9yt_.jpg

Dj9DrIqU8AA_7tD.jpg
Dj9DrIpUwAAoZIx.jpg

Before people come in here on some conspiracy shyt this is actually one of the jobs of the NFLPA. So many athletes get conned into shady investments (not saying this Tulsa thing is a con). This is a good thing they’re actually looking to protect the players. Also the ceo of the nflpa is black.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before people come in here on some conspiracy shyt this is actually one of the jobs of the NFLPA. So many athletes get conned into shady investments (not saying this Tulsa thing is a con). This is a good thing they’re actually looking to protect the players. Also the ceo of the nflpa is black.
Sounds like the NFLPA actually doing their job and making sure their guys are aware.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I wouldn't call it a scam and wish breh the best i hope he succeeds. However i am more pessimistic about this. From a marketing standpoint he's playing with emotions and that's never good when people invest. You want to keep emotions out of investing. Secondly, why wasn't this done before? The perfect opportunity would have been 10-12 years ago. Not that there isn't time, i still believe there's a window left before the bubble bursts but profits won't be maximized.
This wasn’t done 10-12 years ago because it wasn’t legal. Equity crowdfunding via the Jobs act was passed into law late 2015 and went into effect 2016.

Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act - Wikipedia

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Dj9DrIpU0AEVISt.jpg
Dj9DrIrUcAE9yt_.jpg

Dj9DrIqU8AA_7tD.jpg
Dj9DrIpUwAAoZIx.jpg

Watch Jay Morrison make a YouTube video in the coming days saying it’s a conspiracy to stop a black athlete from investing in his community. But this is only the beginning. The next 4 months will have more fukkery and buffoonery regarding the Tulsa fund.

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK
None of this is new information, but ill let y'all cook :coffee:

Battyhole, don't quote me if you can't comprehend the context or meaning of my post.

You don't understand Legalese, because you're a simpleton. New or not, this is information that people need to see and digest. People are letting this scam continue because they can't see the forest for the trees.

This is MARKETING. Jay is a MARKETER.

Let me MARKET some shyt for you. This is a POWERFUL exposure of Jay Morrison and his fund from another wholesaler (who doesn't SELL shyt to people).

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Battyhole, don't quote me if you can't comprehend the context or meaning of my post.

You don't understand Legalese, because you're a simpleton. New or not, this is information that people need to see and digest. People are letting this scam continue because they can't see the forest for the trees.

This is MARKETING. Jay is a MARKETER.

Let me MARKET some shyt for you. This is a POWERFUL exposure of Jay Morrison and his fund from another wholesaler (who doesn't SELL shyt to people).

What black owned investment vehicle should we invest in, in which the manager has successfully done real estate at a higher level than Jay Morrison?