Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Thoughts?:russ:

That's all black people have are thoughts and no action:mjlol:

Black people want to sit up and have debates/meetings all day and will not produce any solutions :snoop:

There is no suck thing as "the haves," in the black community in a system of white supremacy lol.

If you think there are the haves and the have nots in the black community, your a fool, because we're all controlled by the system of white supremacy.

I actually don't have any problems with that he's doing, just his feedback to investors when he's seen a huger margin of positives from his endevour

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
did you just call a cable bill an investment:what:

Yes I did. And yes I know that it is technically a luxury or an entertainment expense but don't tell me you skipped over the rest of the post and missed the context in which I was speaking just so you could fake call me out. My point was to draw a parallel about us indirectly investing in a company like Time Warner helping to inflate the valuation allowing the execs to cake off the 85 billion dollar sell to AT&T... in case it wasn't clear.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yes I did. And yes I know that it is technically a luxury or an entertainment expense but don't tell me you skipped over the rest of the post and missed the context in which I was speaking just so you could fake call me out. My point
was to draw a parallel about us indirectly investing in a company like Time Warner helping to inflate the valuation allowing the execs to cake off the 85 billion dollar sell to AT&T... in case it wasn't clear.
STOP CALLING A CABLE BILL AN INVESTMENT nikka

please stop using the word investment, and dont post until you use the proper words

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Hold up, hold up. I don’t care which side of the fence you sit on, @∆y = f(∆x is NOT BLACK. Why are you are letting this Indian troll dictate the conversation about black investment. WTF? Are you guys serious? I have no problem with black people having a civil discourse but fukk this piece of shyt for real.

Imagine me going to an Asian forums and telling them how to run China Town? Why do we continue to allow these mother fukkers to culture vulture in our community?

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Hold up, hold up. I don’t care which side of the fence you sit on, @∆y = f(∆x is NOT BLACK. Why are you are letting this Indian troll dictate the conversation about black investment. WTF? Are you guys serious? I have no problem with black people having a civil discourse but fukk this piece of shyt for real.

Imagine me going to an Asian forums and telling them how to run China Town? Why do we continue to allow these mother fukkers to culture vulture in our community?
I don’t know what race dude is, what side of the debate he’s on, all I know is dude is mando on my Ignore list. Breh been annoying as fukk across multiple boards and screennames. I’m super good on All that tagging people and posting ten times in a row.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

He has Tariq's support. A certain Coli poster aint gonna like this. lol

Tariq gets money by creating products of his own and selling them
-macking books:ehh:
-the mackish package w/ the elite boots and sunglasses :mjlol:
-hidden colors documentary series :salute:

but not once in all my years of listening to his shows/podcasts have i heard him speak on investing from a financial capital markets standpoint

he's supporting a black entrepreneur but i doubt hes an investment expert or even well versed in that category

if he does invest im gonna assume he uses a financial advisor or maybe owns/rents some properties

long story short..just cause tariq supports jay morrison doesnt equate to morrison getting a cosign from some1 like carl ichan:heh:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Tariq gets money by creating products of his own and selling them
-macking books:ehh:
-the mackish package w/ the elite boots and sunglasses :mjlol:
-hidden colors documentary series :salute:

but not once in all my years of listening to his shows/podcasts have i heard him speak on investing from a financial capital markets standpoint

he's supporting a black entrepreneur but i doubt hes an investment expert or even well versed in that category

if he does invest im gonna assume he uses a financial advisor or maybe owns/rents some properties

long story short..just cause tariq supports jay morrison doesnt equate to morrison getting a cosign from some1 like carl ichan:heh:

You can even tell Tariq is hesitant

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Can't debate deflectors. And y'all cool with investing in fund manager willing to risk more on ego-stroking debate than invest in his own fund??

:russ
He's not debating ego it's all about knowledge. You can't debate something you've never personally done. I can't debate a Wingstop owner on how to run a business if I never ran a single business.
SEC filing alone is $150k....