Jay Morrison & The Tulsa Real Estate Fund (Official Thread)

lib123

All Star
Daps
He's not debating ego it's all about knowledge. You can't debate something you've never personally done. I can't debate a Wingstop owner on how to run a business if I never ran a single business.
SEC filing alone is $150k....

I'm not saying that fund isn't legitimately registered. He invited people to debate him about fee structure relative to market.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He's not debating ego it's all about knowledge. You can't debate something you've never personally done. I can't debate a Wingstop owner on how to run a business if I never ran a single business.
SEC filing alone is $150k....
Bruh, no finance professional has the temper of a 12 year old, like Jay Morrison did.

And this dude is doing e-funding.

Its embarrassing.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Tariq gets money by creating products of his own and selling them
-macking books:ehh:
-the mackish package w/ the elite boots and sunglasses :mjlol:
-hidden colors documentary series :salute:

but not once in all my years of listening to his shows/podcasts have i heard him speak on investing from a financial capital markets standpoint

he's supporting a black entrepreneur but i doubt hes an investment expert or even well versed in that category

if he does invest im gonna assume he uses a financial advisor or maybe owns/rents some properties

long story short..just cause tariq supports jay morrison doesnt equate to morrison getting a cosign from some1 like carl ichan:heh:

Don't sleep on those flex step boots.

I had a pair, but some dusty nikkas robbed me at gun point for those boots.

Even though I had a rolex yacht master, a hermes belt and a $8,000 14k cuban link chain on; they just wanted the boots.

Nikkas laugh at the flex step boots, but those boots almost cost me my life:to:.

By the way, I was robbed in New York

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm not saying that fund isn't legitimately registered. He invited people to debate him about fee structure relative to market.
And none of the people who called him a scammer are qualified to debate him on that. Reading an SEC filing isn't the same as investing time and money learning how to setup this type of fund for 2 years so you don't wind up in federal prison with your entire team doing football numbers.
People forget it's a lot more on the line then just him being called out as a scammer. That would be the least of his problems.

lib123

All Star
Daps
And none of the people who called him a scammer are qualified to debate him on that. Reading an SEC filing isn't the same as investing time and money learning how to setup this type of fund for 2 years so you don't wind up in federal prison with your entire team doing football numbers.
People forget it's a lot more on the line then just him being called out as a scammer. That would be the least of his problems.

Agreed but again everyone challenging his fee structure isn't implying he's literally scamming people.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Or are we talking about the weed stocks I put folks on in 2013

Sprwf is one of em, from .07 cents all the way to over a buck now:ohhh:

Merrimack pharma was my first G I made in a day , good call too

I can go on and on.

Meanwhile y’all calling amazon a Ponzi scheme and buying TREF from a guy that gets mad when you ask him questions about his fund and stated “I want to be the plug”.:russ:

put me on to some new shyt breh :feedme:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

you think you cant debate / call jay a scammer just because he set up a fund :what: get real nikka

anyone can call a scammer out and debate on it if they know their shyt

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
i posted this in the other thread, its a random REIT that filed for an IPO, i posted the quote of the risk section of the SEC paperwork

A crowdfund to revitalize black communities across the country raised 8.5m in less than 4 days

this pretty much exposes everybody that says "i read the SEC paperwork and its a red flag", they obviously have never really read SEC IPO documents and they dont know what they are talking about, every IPO ever filed from Google to Amazon has similar text

there is nothing scammish about the SEC filings for TREF, if you have some other subjective reason why you dont like TREF feel free to express it but do not lie to people and act like you have some objective criteria or that you have documentation showing that its a scam

Promising 8% returns sound very scammish.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
This fund similar to a lot of investments tools plus the Tulsa pitch.

We gamble with your money, if you win, we win split the profits. GREAT!!!

If you lose, we still win with the fund management fees and salaries you pay for.

Black Wall St was worth more than 50 million, 100 years ago. 50 million can't build you a nice resort or town center. Let alone a city. I believe Jay wants this 50 million to play with and try to make something happen. There's no real plan to create a new Black Wall St. He's talking about purchasing varieties of land and properties in many different cities.

Even if this fund doesnt extremely well, there will not be a Black Wall St, at least no time soon.

Personally i would love to see a new Black Wall St. Like a small city or even a town center/resort for Blacks, by blacks. That would cost 100 of millions and take years to happen, but i"m willing to invest and help.