Jason Maxiell(former nba player) slept with 341 women

str8cashhomie87

All Star
Daps
This is disgusting I get men some how are okay with double standards. But 341 shows a lack of self-respect and low self-esteem. Period. Male or female.

Low self esteem or lack of self respect could be the case. However, most of the dudes I know that sleep with a lot of women treat sleeping with a bunch of women like a sport/game.

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
Low self esteem or lack of self respect could be the case. However, most of the dudes I know that sleep with a lot of women treat sleeping with a bunch of women like a sport/game.

Which would be overcompensating for another aspect in their life where they don’t feel successful. When you start reaching sex partners in the hundreds something is wrong with you. It’s been normalized for men but so has a lot of unhealthy shyt like not showing emotion, sex at young inappropriate ages sometimes with older women that if the gender were reversed we’d consider it child molestation. Still doesn’t mean there isn’t a problem.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
:duck:

Number too specific, if you slept with that many broads then no way you an accurate tally on the count. Not saying he didn't fukk a lot of women, just sayin you start forgetin hoes you fukked after awhile if you been doin it like that
facts. aint nobody who fukkin regularly taking down a tally after every new woman.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
For a ngga at his level...That's it? :hhh:

Sheeiitt....some of u cats really aint been in the field...:youngsabo:

341 aint shyt. Sheeiitt lemme have been in the league....:banderas:

I'd definitely had a house in VA...:wow: lookin like...

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
If I had the status and appeal at that level, from 16-21, I would have been a man-whore. But after 60-70 bodies, I think I would have slowed down.

Some cats do slow down and wife who they like the most, while occasionally cheating. Other brehs keep going.

I'm very lenient on female promiscuity, but when once they start nearing triple digits, I can't fux with it. You had your fun, I feel like something is wrong with you if you keep just accumulating bodies.

str8cashhomie87

All Star
Daps
Which would be overcompensating for another aspect in their life where they don’t feel successful. When you start reaching sex partners in the hundreds something is wrong with you. It’s been normalized for men but so has a lot of unhealthy shyt like not showing emotion, sex at young inappropriate ages sometimes with older women that if the gender were reversed we’d consider it child molestation. Still doesn’t mean there isn’t a problem.

This is really where the issue lies. It's been normalized that as men we should sleep with a lot of women. The more the better.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
AMS has more than that.

shyt @skeetsinternal is at least at a 3rd of that.

That's relatively low for a NBA star:hhh:.

He has unlimited funds compared to the regular man. Can party Monday through Thursday without repercussions of getting fired from a regular job. If he was on his J.R Smith shyt just for his rookie year he would be way above that number.

Last edited:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
I'm 32, been with the same woman for 10 years and have never cheated.

I'm short and very average looking. My count is 24. Give me an extra foot in height and NBA money and that number goes up by a factor of 5....minimum. Always kept track with a notebook.

341 isn't crazy, especially if he started in middle school or high school. College is shooting fish in a barrel and he can buy heauxs in the League.
:leon:

And we got all kinda short nikkas on the coli complainin :dead: