Jason Maxiell(former nba player) slept with 341 women

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
how does one even keep count?

Lettuce be reality; this is the Information Age.

He could go to his phone, Facebook, and/or Instagram page and filter out all his teammates, family, business associates, and homies and that would give him the number of women he "contacted" - this could take 30 minutes-an hour to do...even less if he has 'em organized into folders.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I’m the type to keep very close count. I know first last names of all girls I fukked. Even ones I kissed or fondled but never took it there. But hey I just find it as a game. They are all special to me. I was literally inside their body.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lettuce be reality; this is the Information Age.

He could go to his phone, Facebook, and/or Instagram page and filter out all his teammates, family, business associates, and homies and that would give him the number of women he "contacted" - this could take 30 minutes-an hour to do...even less if he has 'em organized into folders.
you think brehs keeping records of hoes they smashed once? :wtf:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
He keep a notebook or something, I cant remember all the chics I slept with and it aint even close to 341

Wilt ran thru 10000 of them hoes fukk outta here with this. 341 aint shyt a regular nikka can do that

Dont his wife have a disease or something I remember reading like a heartwarming a story of how he stuck by her during everything. Edit she had cancer
Quality not quantity

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Not saying it isn't true.

But I hate Iyanla tv show. The shyt is so over the top and drama filled.

I even call it the new geraldo rivera show which was also over the top and drama filled back in the late 80s early 90s.

Shows like this purposely go over the top. The shyt is half truth and half fiction.
Exploitative tv. I can’t watch shyt like this.