Jason Maxiell(former nba player) slept with 341 women

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
:duck:

Number too specific, if you slept with that many broads then no way you an accurate tally on the count. Not saying he didn't fukk a lot of women, just sayin you start forgetin hoes you fukked after awhile if you been doin it like that
This

I'm somewhere between 10 and 20 bodies and I have a hard time remembering some of them

Last edited:

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
:duck:

Number too specific, if you slept with that many broads then no way you an accurate tally on the count. Not saying he didn't fukk a lot of women, just sayin you start forgetin hoes you fukked after awhile if you been doin it like that

You know ball players keep stats ,
Coli posters know more about stats then the players themselves

Or he could have OCD

:troll:

:ld:

Daps
I'm 32, been with the same woman for 10 years and have never cheated.

I'm short and very average looking. My count is 24. Give me an extra foot in height and NBA money and that number goes up by a factor of 5....minimum. Always kept track with a notebook.

341 isn't crazy, especially if he started in middle school or high school. College is shooting fish in a barrel and he can buy heauxs in the League.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not saying it isn't true.

But I hate Iyanla tv show. The shyt is so over the top and drama filled.

I even call it the new geraldo rivera show which was also over the top and drama filled back in the late 80s early 90s.

Shows like this purposely go over the top. The shyt is half truth and half fiction.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:
what's the issue...

the WIFE never LEFT.......CAUSE SHE WANTED THAT CHECK

she was willing to deal with all that shyt.....and this phony azz counseling show is just for the CHECK as well

NBA WIVES..and DOPEBOY GIRLFRIENDS and RAPPER WIFEYS all know what they SIGNED UP FOR

and fail to realize as the MAIN CHICK they are winning........

if they got a NO PRENUP clause in effect..... :umad:

Yes yes yes yes.....:lawd:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I agree with Iyanla though.Over 50, she's disgusted but over 20, she don't care. makes no sense.

Nah, the lie she was told was 8, which is an average of 1 outside bytch per year. For a woman with a mindset that all men cheat, that's not "that bad". That's an, 'okay he slips up from time to time...' Over 50 though? And I'm sure by the tone she knew damn well the number was way, wayyy over 50....that's a compulsion. One is 'a man being a man' and the other is nikka are you a sex addict?? It probably went from her feeling like well, he has the occasional fling but surely he has sense, to ooooh, he was risking my life and fukking hoes left and right.