Jason Black is right about this

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So who do you talk about black issues with.....??
They come on here acting like they are the revolution. I think most come on here to kick that bullshyt cause IRL where people mainly know the other person talking the stuff a lot kick on here wouldn't fly. On here that's not the case and people can say any ole radical stuff without much challenge as long as its not too wild and or putting you to shame (big money, schools, girls, etc)

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
With all due respect, Dr Anderson actually tried to start 'Africa Town' in Detroit back in the early '00s and was shut down by c00ns who wanted acceptance from other cultures.

So chill on all that shyt. The man has proposed real solutions and put in real work.
Click to expand...​

Real solutions don't include garnering taxpayer funds from a city with a losing tax base which eventually became bankrupt. Entrepreneurs put some skin in the game (use their own capital) to build and then augment their successful projects with taxpayer funds once proven sustainable.

Nothing wrong with acceptance from other cultures at this stage of our progress in this journey in america. they still have money and power due to privilege and supremacy tactics. just look at who fills the majority of seats of the detroit pistons and all other nba arenas and coliseums.

maybe i missed it but didn't hear dr. anderson's voice when residents from his home city were getting their water turned off.

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
Real solutions don't include garnering taxpayer funds from a city with a losing tax base which eventually became bankrupt. Entrepreneurs put some skin in the game (use their own capital) to build and then augment their successful projects with taxpayer funds once proven sustainable.

Nothing wrong with acceptance from other cultures at this stage of our progress in this journey in america. they still have money and power due to privilege and supremacy tactics. just look at who fills the majority of seats of the detroit pistons and all other nba arenas and coliseums.

maybe i missed it but didn't hear dr. anderson's voice when residents from his home city were getting their water turned off.

Is that what the immigrants who get funds from the government do when they build businesses? Do they "put their own skin in the game"?

Come on bruh. Every other ppl has been given the funding to do for themselves but when we ask for it, it's an issue. And a good number of the entrepreneurs in the white community got funding thru illegal activities and then flipped. We have to be serious about the reality of how a lot of these ppl started these successful businesses. It wasn't thru the boot straps method.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Is that what the immigrants who get funds from the government do when they build businesses? Do they "put their own skin in the game"?

Come on bruh. Every other ppl has been given the funding to do for themselves but when we ask for it, it's an issue. And a good number of the entrepreneurs in the white community got funding thru illegal activities and then flipped. We have to be serious about the reality of how a lot of these ppl started these successful businesses. It wasn't thru the boot straps method.

other people have white skin. the system is built for them to succeed. many immigrants use savings associations, clubs, similar to their own credit unions to save up money to get on their feet. their experience and trajectory is very different from ours. and many worked and sacrificed. you'd be hard pressed to see them spending disposable income on leisure before getting firmly on their feet in this country. also they share a comradery that is all but absent in our community. envy and jealousy is still in effect. hip-hop aptly made the word 'haters' famous. it always amazed me when immigrant africans and west indians didn't join forces with african american churches to build strength and unity.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much, questioning how much p*ssy dude gets, anything to deflect from issue.

Most nikkaz are cowards straight up, I don't even talk about shyt like this with black people in person anymore, they gonna get me locked up or killed

fukking this. They always switch the subject to something stupid.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
fukking this. They always switch the subject to something stupid.

naw fukk dat. wealth is created by time and effort and bequeathing one's life works and efforts to either a spouse, loved one, or seed. it's a building process from generation to generation. there's almost nothing stronger than a family unit.

this faceless character jason black don't like p*ssy, is allergic to it, and probably will never venture into any.

many descendants of american slave owning families and nobles and colonial master royalty in europe don't even have to work. they live off the interests of investments in hidden off shore tax-free trust funds.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The only hope African Americans have in the future is to create an economic base similar to the structure we hade pre-segregation. Without an economic base we will always be sitting ducks for white supremacists.

You need a Military to protect the Economic Base remember that...

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, why dont you research instead of making silly posts! You dont even know what a millennial is.

Millennials are not teenagers like some of you guys think. Most of us are in our 20s and early 30s. Most of us are college and not in high school. Look up what defines a generation and then get back to me.

Why the heck would millennials need their parents???? Did the civil rights people need theirs??? Most millennials arent even following the teachings of the civil rights generation.
You can try to switch the topic to the definition of millennial all you want. Fact is Jason black is a fukk nikka and I'm tired of nikkas crying over spilled milk. Black people would come up if men ages 21-40 stepped up for the younger black folks but we're failing as bad as the guys this lame nikka is chastising

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You can try to switch the topic to the definition of millennial all you want. Fact is Jason black is a fukk nikka and I'm tired of nikkas crying over spilled milk. Black people would come up if men ages 21-40 stepped up for the younger black folks but we're failing as bad as the guys this lame nikka is chastising

Trust me I agree thay Jason Black is an emotional crybaby who really has NOT showb us what he's building, but his points about baby boomers are straight.

And again millennials ARE in that age range you just mentioned...

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trust me I agree thay Jason Black is an emotional crybaby who really has NOT showb us what he's building, but his points about baby boomers are straight.

And again millennials ARE in that age range you just mentioned...
Lol i looked it up and they are. I based it off of the social media meaning.

I didn't hear his other points, I turned that bullshyt off real quick soon as he started the blame game