Jason Black is right about this

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
You need a Military to protect the Economic Base remember that...
This. I remember Jason Black talked down black men and women in the military. However they can be our best asset if shyt ever gets real. White veterans who are battle hardened come back home and from heavily armed militias and train their fellow white brethren. We will have to do the same over here in the event white supremacist militias try to attack our economic hub in the even order breaks down. The standoff in South Dallas shows an example of how it would work.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This. I remember Jason Black talked down black men and women in the military. However they can be our best asset if shyt ever gets real. White veterans who are battle hardened come back home and from heavily armed militias and train their fellow white brethren. We will have to do the same over here in the event white supremacist militias try to attack our economic hub in the even order breaks down. The standoff in South Dallas shows an example of how it would work.

Most these "vets" aint on nobody front lines or special ops. Just cats who join to get a charger

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This thread is ridiculous. A bunch of nikkas who disagree with Dr Claud and Jason Black but can't put forth a viable alternative plan or viewpoint

A bunch of nikkas who have access to NO ASSETS generated by their civil rights generation elders are defending those fools :wtf:

nikkas in here really going against Claud Anderson, the man who wrote the Affirmative Action bill FOR black folks (before whitey co-opted it) :why:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Every single thing you REALLY need to learn about Military training is available on video online or for purchase. We can train ourselves and each other at ANY time

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
other people have white skin. the system is built for them to succeed. many immigrants use savings associations, clubs, similar to their own credit unions to save up money to get on their feet. their experience and trajectory is very different from ours. and many worked and sacrificed. you'd be hard pressed to see them spending disposable income on leisure before getting firmly on their feet in this country. also they share a comradery that is all but absent in our community. envy and jealousy is still in effect. hip-hop aptly made the word 'haters' famous. it always amazed me when immigrant africans and west indians didn't join forces with african american churches to build strength and unity.

Strength AND unity... in the black church? :mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Every single thing you REALLY need to learn about Military training is available on video online or for purchase. We can train ourselves and each other at ANY time

I am one of those that agrees with the video, but the bolded is silly. That is like saying you can learn a fighting style on YouTube. You can't... Not only that but trying to train yourself how to use a military grade assault rifle from watching a YouTube video won't end well. You yet a REAL LIFE instructor to actually safely inform you of the mistakes you're making. Doing it yourself will only increase false confidence. You'll become sloppy and a potential danger to yourself. If you don't wanna join the military then go to a gun range, join a gun club or hire a personal instructor. Simple.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Strength AND unity... in the black church? :mjlol:

you can't be real with that comment? do you have a clue about how apartheid america was not too long ago and secretly and openly still is in many facets of life? the u.s. senate still is. the black church was once a united force against racism and segregation in this country. they helped push through voting rights laws, fair housing laws, school desegregation laws, desegregate restaurants and hotels and other public venues etc, etc.

6a0120a69a468c970c0167666d3e3b970b-320wi

introduction-to-segregation-and-civil-rights-movement-for-beginners-13-638.jpg

Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. - Great Black Heroes

Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. - Greatest Black Politician of His Time | Great Black Heroes

Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. loomed as a giant in the Black community of Harlem, not only as the pastor of the Abyssinian Baptist Church, but also as a community activist and as the first African-American to represent New York in the United States House of Representatives.

Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. was born in New Haven, Connecticut on November 29, 1908. He was the son of Adam Clayton Powell, Sr., then a Baptist minister in New Haven and his wife Mattie Buster Shaffer. He had an older sister Blanche and the family was of mixed racial origins, African, European and Native American. Powell Sr. had graduated from Wayland Seminary, Yale University and Virginia Seminary and was chosen to pastor the Abyssinian Baptist Church in Harlem, New York, eventually growing the church to more than 10,000 members.

flo-powelldad.jpg

tumblr_mbwwr3vo0r1rad16bo1_500.jpg

Adam-Clayton-Powell.jpg

Committee chairmanship and legislation

Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1961, after 15 years in Congress, Powell advanced to chairman of the powerful House Education and Labor Committee. In this position, he presided over federal social programs for minimum wage and Medicaid (established later under Johnson); he expanded the minimum wage to include retail workers; and worked for equal pay for women; he supported education and training for the deaf, nursing education, and vocational training; he led legislation for standards for wages and work hours; as well as for aid for elementary and secondary education, and school libraries.[21] Powell's committee proved extremely effective in enacting major parts of President Kennedy's "New Frontier" and President Johnson's "Great Society" social programs and the War on Poverty. It successfully reported to Congress "49 pieces of bedrock legislation", as President Johnson put it in an May 18, 1966 letter congratulating Powell on the fifth anniversary of his chairmanship.[27]

Powell was instrumental in passing legislation that made lynching a federal crime, as well as bills that desegregated public schools. He challenged the Southern practice of charging Blacks a poll tax to vote. Poll taxes for federal elections were prohibited by the 24th Amendment, passed in 1964.[28] Voter registration and electoral practices were not changed substantially in most of the South until after passage of the Voting Rights Act of 1965, which provided federal oversight of voter registration and elections, and enforcement of the constitutional right to vote. In some areas where discrimination was severe, such as Mississippi, it took years for African Americans to register and vote in numbers related to their proportion in the population, but they have since maintained a high rate of registration and voting.[2]

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I am one of those that agrees with the video, but the bolded is silly. That is like saying you can learn a fighting style on YouTube. You can't... Not only that but trying to train yourself how to use a military grade assault rifle from watching a YouTube video won't end well. You yet a REAL LIFE instructor to actually safely inform you of the mistakes you're making. Doing it yourself will only increase false confidence. You'll become sloppy and a potential danger to yourself. If you don't wanna join the military then go to a gun range, join a gun club or hire a personal instructor. Simple.

This is a major problem with black folks right here - The lack of Confidence and Common Sense. You CAN learn how to use MOST practical weapons from videos online AND for purchase. Not to mention various books and online databases. Breh it's 2016, there's no information lockout on basic military training. We have access to most of that shyt right now. I don't need to link up with no damn vet to teach me various combat skills. I can simply learn what he learned. I'm very capable and so are you so stop making excuses.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This is a major problem with black folks right here - The lack of Confidence and Common Sense. You CAN learn how to use MOST practical weapons from videos online AND for purchase. Not to mention various books and online databases. Breh it's 2016, there's no information lockout on basic military training. We have access to most of that shyt right now. I don't need to link up with no damn vet to teach me various combat skills. I can simply learn what he learned. I'm very capable and so are you so stop making excuses.
I'm not making excusing. I DID say go to a shooting range or join a gun club... Which isn't that hard, especially after you are able to obtain a legal firearm.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
you can't be real with that comment? do you have a clue about how apartheid america was not too long ago and secretly and openly still is in many facets of life? the u.s. senate still is. the black church was once a united force against racism and segregation in this country. they helped push through voting rights laws, fair housing laws, school desegregation laws, desegregate restaurants and hotels and other public venues etc, etc.

6a0120a69a468c970c0167666d3e3b970b-320wi

introduction-to-segregation-and-civil-rights-movement-for-beginners-13-638.jpg

Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. - Great Black Heroes

Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. - Greatest Black Politician of His Time | Great Black Heroes

Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. loomed as a giant in the Black community of Harlem, not only as the pastor of the Abyssinian Baptist Church, but also as a community activist and as the first African-American to represent New York in the United States House of Representatives.

Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. was born in New Haven, Connecticut on November 29, 1908. He was the son of Adam Clayton Powell, Sr., then a Baptist minister in New Haven and his wife Mattie Buster Shaffer. He had an older sister Blanche and the family was of mixed racial origins, African, European and Native American. Powell Sr. had graduated from Wayland Seminary, Yale University and Virginia Seminary and was chosen to pastor the Abyssinian Baptist Church in Harlem, New York, eventually growing the church to more than 10,000 members.

flo-powelldad.jpg

tumblr_mbwwr3vo0r1rad16bo1_500.jpg

Adam-Clayton-Powell.jpg

Committee chairmanship and legislation

Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1961, after 15 years in Congress, Powell advanced to chairman of the powerful House Education and Labor Committee. In this position, he presided over federal social programs for minimum wage and Medicaid (established later under Johnson); he expanded the minimum wage to include retail workers; and worked for equal pay for women; he supported education and training for the deaf, nursing education, and vocational training; he led legislation for standards for wages and work hours; as well as for aid for elementary and secondary education, and school libraries.[21] Powell's committee proved extremely effective in enacting major parts of President Kennedy's "New Frontier" and President Johnson's "Great Society" social programs and the War on Poverty. It successfully reported to Congress "49 pieces of bedrock legislation", as President Johnson put it in an May 18, 1966 letter congratulating Powell on the fifth anniversary of his chairmanship.[27]

Powell was instrumental in passing legislation that made lynching a federal crime, as well as bills that desegregated public schools. He challenged the Southern practice of charging Blacks a poll tax to vote. Poll taxes for federal elections were prohibited by the 24th Amendment, passed in 1964.[28] Voter registration and electoral practices were not changed substantially in most of the South until after passage of the Voting Rights Act of 1965, which provided federal oversight of voter registration and elections, and enforcement of the constitutional right to vote. In some areas where discrimination was severe, such as Mississippi, it took years for African Americans to register and vote in numbers related to their proportion in the population, but they have since maintained a high rate of registration and voting.[2]

The black american church ain't been shyt since the 60's
Coincidentally black americans as a group ain't been shyt since the 60's
Coincidentally that's right when the bullshyt civil rights tragedy kicked off

Stop caping for these failures :snoop:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm not making excusing. I DID say go to a shooting range or join a gun club... Which isn't that hard, especially after you are able to obtain a legal firearm.

Breh you made multiple excuses for why we can't learn military training on our own and you did it using only HALF of my argument which is basically a strawman. I know you're a quality poster, and i respect your viewpoints on other issues, so i'm not gonna go overboard with this. Let's just agree to disagree on this particular subject. You can get the last word if you want it

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Breh you made multiple excuses for why we can't learn military training on our own and you did it using only HALF of my argument which is basically a strawman. I know you're a quality poster, and i respect your viewpoints on other issues, so i'm not gonna go overboard with this. Let's just agree to disagree on this particular subject. You can get the last word if you want it

Just saying wouldn't going to a shooting range or joining a gun club be considered learning on our own? I mean...

^^^Consider much safer/effective than learning from YT.

And yeah we can agree-disagree.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

you better get up to date on modern warfare and weapons fella.

if you ain't got laser guided missiles and a host of other top secret wmd's you lost.

HAARP: Secret Weapon Used For Weather Modification ...
www.globalresearch.ca/haarp-secret-weapon-used-for-weather.../20407
Jan 18, 2015 - “Top-secret wartime experiments were conducted off the coast of Auckland to perfect a tidal ... to cause a tsunami and likely to cause earthquakes and hurricanes, as well. ... The Pentagon's New Law of War Manual is Chilling.

Some researchers have raised questions about the possible involvement of HAARP in major disasters like the earthquake in Haiti, Indonesian tsunami, and hurricane Katrina. Could these have been HAARP experiments gone awry?

the breh in your avi may have caught a case of this...ditto with former president chavez in Venezuela.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/cia-targeted-assassinations-by-induced-heart-attack-and-cancer/5326382

and how u gonna fukk with this? you up here talmbot ground training. that's like bringing a butter knife to a gunfight.

126702_600.jpg

41e903c5c00135abdc130562396f2819.jpg

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
you better get up to date on modern warfare and weapons fella.

if you ain't got laser guided missiles and a host of other top secret wmd's you lost.

HAARP: Secret Weapon Used For Weather Modification ...
www.globalresearch.ca/haarp-secret-weapon-used-for-weather.../20407
Jan 18, 2015 - “Top-secret wartime experiments were conducted off the coast of Auckland to perfect a tidal ... to cause a tsunami and likely to cause earthquakes and hurricanes, as well. ... The Pentagon's New Law of War Manual is Chilling.

Some researchers have raised questions about the possible involvement of HAARP in major disasters like the earthquake in Haiti, Indonesian tsunami, and hurricane Katrina. Could these have been HAARP experiments gone awry?

the breh in your avi may have caught a case of this...ditto with former president chavez in Venezuela.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/cia-targeted-assassinations-by-induced-heart-attack-and-cancer/5326382

and how u gonna fukk with this? you up here talmbot ground training. that's like bringing a butter knife to a gunfight.

126702_600.jpg

41e903c5c00135abdc130562396f2819.jpg

Not really the US has been fighting in Afghanistan for 15 years with drones and they still haven't beaten the Taliban. Guerilla warfare can defeat a technological enemy if the insurgents are long term thinking and willing to take heavy casulties.