Jason Black is right about this

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Not really the US has been fighting in Afghanistan for 15 years with drones and they still haven't beaten the Taliban. Guerilla warfare can defeat a technological enemy if the insurgents are long term thinking and willing to take heavy casulties.

perpetual war and military waste and fraud going on over there. plus the troops are guarding the poppy fields and there's a heroin epidemic occurring over here. as far as Haiti, the morning after the earthquake i was listening to NPR news and the reporter said u.s. military brass were flying over head surveying the destruction. don't you think for one moment these c*cs haven't forgotten the azz whipping they received in Haiti a couple of centuries ago. there's multi layers of their b.s. and deception.

Afghanistan: Troops Guarding the Poppy Fields

44615131_poppies1_416.jpg

44615530_poppies7_416.jpg

610x.jpg

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
perpetual war and military waste and fraud going on over there. plus the troops are guarding the poppy fields and there's a heroin epidemic occurring over here. as far as Haiti, the morning after the earthquake i was listening to NPR news and the reporter said u.s. military brass were flying over head surveying the destruction. don't you think for one moment these c*cs haven't forgotten the azz whipping they received in Haiti a couple of centuries ago. there's multi layers of their b.s. and deception.

Afghanistan: Troops Guarding the Poppy Fields

44615131_poppies1_416.jpg

44615530_poppies7_416.jpg

610x.jpg

Oh I agree with you wholeheartedly about Haiti and Afghanistan but history has shown that guerilla groups can defeat a powerful enemy if it is patient and willing to fight for decades like the Vietcong. But there is also a lot variables that need to happen as well for a guerilla army can win.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Blacks in the 50s and 60s ain't do shyt but, fight for the right to live amongst whites and marry white women.

They aint build not a damn thing. You had some blacks who were about black empowerment, ownership and group economics but, most of these nikkas were trying to run into the white man's house.

Now we all fukked up. It's up to our generation to build wealth and companies and jobs or else our kids and grandkids gonna be looking at us funny.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Not really the US has been fighting in Afghanistan for 15 years with drones and they still haven't beaten the Taliban. Guerilla warfare can defeat a technological enemy if the insurgents are long term thinking and willing to take heavy casulties.

USA ain't tryin to win over there...

if the usa was tryin to win...then shyt would have been done already

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blacks in the 50s and 60s ain't do shyt but, fight for the right to live amongst whites and marry white women.

They aint build not a damn thing. You had some blacks who were about black empowerment, ownership and group economics but, most of these nikkas were trying to run into the white man's house.

Now we all fukked up. It's up to our generation to build wealth and companies and jobs or else our kids and grandkids gonna be looking at us funny.

:snoop:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
USA ain't tryin to win over there...

if the usa was tryin to win...then shyt would have been done already

Breh Afghanistan is called the graveyard of empires. No nation has been able to conquer Afghanistan sucessfully.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Breh Afghanistan is called the graveyard of empires. No nation has been able to conquer Afghanistan sucessfully.

Conquer? sure the bar is high for conquering...But I ain't talking about conquering.

You don't have to conquer something to win. You can completely destroy something to win.. because the bar is way lower for that shyt :demonbey:

The usa has the tools to wipe out Afghanistan and win.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Those who don't wanna listen to the whole 9 minutes, skip to around 6:10 and listen for about 20-30 seconds. Now is that not true? :jbhmm:and if it's not, explain why.

DID they leave black businesses, black neighborhoods that are "worth a damn", any property, any assets, or institutions?

Nope....but a lot of nikkas won't admit it because a lot of our "elders" have told us repeatedly to not question them. They tell us we should follow their FAILED blueprint, and that they know best simply because of their age.

So now we've got old nikkas who have built absolutely nothing, for their offspring or anyone else for that matter, who go around trying to tell younger people what to do, and expect you to listen to their 'advice' when obviously their own advice didn't work for themselves

If you did something and it didn't work, why would i do the same exact thing you did??

They were the "turn the other cheek" generation, peacefully pray it away, be docile, and hope for 'equality'

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm not saying it's all old black people...but a lot. Not only were they submissive but they also try to tell young black people to follow the same stupid ass blueprint they did. Listen to them if u want to, but you'll end up 50 yrs old working with some teenagers and early 20 somethings, hoping for retirement even though u still got like 15 yrs to go, working in some warehouse or cooking for cacs etc.

Even the old black ppl with actual careers still tend to have the same advice, they're just glad they got a job, they don't talk about moving up in the company, or leaving for a better paying company, they think you're supposed to just get a job and stay put forever in the same place, and only will leave if they get laid off or fired...in other words by force. Old black ppl preach and practice complacency, and "accept whatever u get". If you're old and don't have a business, never owned a business, or don't really own anything, your advice is bullshyt...i'm not gonna listen to you just because of your age, you barely making it but wanna get on your high horse

This is old black ppl's "advice": go to school, get a job, if u don't get the job you're qualified for...take any job and stay there for 40+ years :flabbynsick:....they did that and think u should too

They don't get that cacs and other races pass businesses down, and practice nepotism...even if Tyrone and Keisha get a job from them, what happens if they get laid off, which happens a lot, they have to go back out there and start all over again, its easier for Jake and Becky to do that, us not so much

I don't listen to old black ppl's advice unless they're an entrepreneur, or at least successful and doing well

A lot of them don't understand the system, they think they do but really don't. "You got a job, you'll be ok" :beli:

My uncle thought having a job at Target made him "okay", until they laid him off one day, at like 59 yrs old, so nikka had to get out there and apply a bunch of places but hardly anybody is trying to hire somebody that old, he finally found something else after a long time but it was another bullshyt wage job, nikka was almost 60 struggling to pay the rent, but he used to try to talk me out of starting my own business

They think it's honorable to bust your ass for 40+ years, at the same level. What part of the game is that? Now they're old as fukk with bad knees, bad backs, etc and telling us to go accept a menial, unstable job from a cac and stay there for the rest of our life like they did :why: I want to pass something down to my kids. I can't pass a job down to my kids. A business yes, but not a job, no matter how "good" the job may be. I don't want my son or daughter to have to go out there begging cacs for an opportunity, and have nothing to fall back on

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a simple test to see if they failed us is to use your eye balls.

yeah they FAILED miserably and not only that these nikkas wont even invest in us so we gotta compete with cacs for their parents investment money because they dont even love us for real for real. stingy entitled pricks

this dont apply to those making moves but i know they wouldnt catch feelings because they prolly feel the same way about their peers.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
here is the problem with jason black assessment .. he does not take into account that the civil rights movement was infiltrated by white and black devils who worked the mental and spiritual conscious of our elders. a lot of the land we owned was taken illegally or they were murdered. free african did created and own their own land through out the country, thay are called maroon society's. Africans have made efforts to be independents of white devils, they send black devil to infiltrate and dismantle any thing that we built. dr king, Jessie Jackson, medgar evers have supported these efforts but they were distracted by cracker antics.not all civils right organization supported integration. Jason black need to do more studying before he can broach thistopic

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
he sounds like an divide and conquer agent.

Actually the people do need to be divided. Need to divide blacks with visions of black excellence from blacks with visions of...nothing.

Black isn't too far off in his assessment. It is the Civil Rights generation who dropped the ball. They begged to be accepted by whites, THEN they didn't raise their kids to be shyt. Their kids, my parents, were the ones to start dropping out and chasing cool.