Jason Black is right about this

Daps
Reppin
NULL

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Heard it through the grapevine that he looks like a black version of comic book guy from the Simpsons

He also said he isn't a people person. I listen to him from time to time and agree with him from time to time but I get vibes from him that he has issues.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Talk to me like a fukking man, and stop answering questions I didn't ask when you quote my post.

you obviously don't have a clue, you have no idea what I'm saying.

You have no interest of becoming empowered, you're probably not even black.

If you are cool, I'm not talking to you, I'm not trying to convince you.

You are talking nonsense, "ali never turned a gun on a black person", HOW DO YOU KNOW, he could've shot plenty of nikkaz and never got caught.
besides it's irrelevant, I never said it he did, and had nothing to do with anything I said.

You don't want solutions, you don't want to be a man, weak nikkaz like you need to die. This is what I truly believe.

I just got a condom company to pay me 20,000 for some goddamn twitter followers today, but you want to talk about my spelling, cool, I'm cool with that I don't respect you enough to double check for errors.

All you want is a pissing contest, you are beta male, female weak ass nikka, I would slap the shyt outta and twice on sundays, but you're not the worth the time.

You are feeble and useless, I cannot save you, I realize this, and I have nothing else to say to you, my post aren't for you okay, I won't even quote you anymore I realize I gotta stop wasting my time talking to weak nikkaz I can't fault you for not being strong. All I ask is for you to die QUIETLY WHILE I GO TO WORK.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

You didn't even read the fukking article..... :dead:

What are even talking about. OH, yeah, you have no response. Why waste your own time man, you're not trying convince me, but yourself. You didn't read it, because you responded to quickly, I had this page saved on browser.

Like I said, you're not interested in serious conversation.

You live in a false reality

I grew up in Detroit nikka, police are black, firemen are black, my school was principle black, mayor was black, city council is black
the people working at the electric company are black. First Independence Bank is where I bank at, it's a black owned black, these concepts aren't foreign to me.

they are to you.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Talk to me like a fukking man, and stop answering questions I didn't ask when you quote my post.

you obviously don't have a clue, you have no idea what I'm saying.

You have no interest of becoming empowered, you're probably not even black.

If you are cool, I'm not talking to you, I'm not trying to convince you.

You are talking nonsense, "ali never turned a gun on a black person", HOW DO YOU KNOW, he could've shot plenty of nikkaz and never got caught.
besides it's irrelevant, I never said it he did, and had nothing to do with anything I said.

You don't want solutions, you don't want to be a man, weak nikkaz like you need to die. This is what I truly believe.

I just got a condom company to pay me 20,000 for some goddamn twitter followers today, but you want to talk about my spelling, cool, I'm cool with that I don't respect you enough to double check for errors.

All you want is a pissing contest, you are beta male, female weak ass nikka, I would slap the shyt outta and twice on sundays, but you're not the worth the time.

You are feeble and useless, I cannot save you, I realize this, and I have nothing else to say to you, my post aren't for you okay, I won't even quote you anymore I realize I gotta stop wasting my time talking to weak nikkaz I can't fault you for not being strong. All I ask is for you to die QUIETLY WHILE I GO TO WORK.

your posts are crap and i see why the coli.com members put that woat banner on you.

you ain't gotta do nothing to save me. s.p. is living just fine.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I grew up in Detroit nikka, police are black, firemen are black, my school was principle black, mayor was black, city council is black
the people working at the electric company are black. First Independence Bank is where I bank at, it's a black owned black, these concepts aren't foreign to me.

So Detroit has been black owned and black funded for the last 40 years huh? So you telling me nikkas ran that once great city in the ground... and nikkas are currently to blame for that wasteland that used to be called the motor cityMOTOWN....?

nikkas is 100% responsible for that huh? :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Detroit has been black owned and black funded for the last 40 years huh? So you telling me nikkas ran that once great city in the ground... and nikkas are currently to blame for that wasteland that used to be called the motor cityMOTOWN....?

nikkas is 100% responsible for that huh? :mjpls:

You are a moron. The city of Detroit is an entity, you fukking moron. I'm speaking to where black people live.
Detroit wasn't run to the ground, the city was stripped off it's resources before the black mayor even took over.

But that's not what I'm talking about.

Here's my street in detroit, some wasteland

Street_scene_in_Arden_Park-East_Boston.jpg

Is Detroit Arab owned and funded. NO, but they own business in the city and live in the suburbs in their OWN COMMUNITY. They have a chamber of commerce.

Is San Francisco Asian owned and funded NO, but they have their own community.

You using semantics now.

What point are you trying prove.

You're not just talking in circles.

In one sentence, tell me what your problem is.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are a moron. The city of Detroit is an entity, you fukking moron. I'm speaking to where black people live.
Detroit wasn't run to the ground, the city was stripped off it's resources before the black mayor even took over.

But that's not what I'm talking about.

Here's my street in detroit, some wasteland

Street_scene_in_Arden_Park-East_Boston.jpg

Is Detroit Arab owned and funded. NO, but they own business in the city and live in the suburbs in their OWN COMMUNITY. They have a chamber of commerce.

Is San Francisco Asian owned and funded NO, but they have their own community.

You using semantics now.

What point are you trying prove.

You're not just talking in circles.

In one sentence, tell me what your problem is.

:dwillhuh:

You avoided every question I laid out there..... but its what I expected..... :ehh:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Lack of money,financial literacy is a major problem with our people. Chinatown in Manhattan is a fortress for the Chinese. They won't allow cac hipsters to gentrify chinatown. They own everything at Chinatown. Plus it's close to the financial district. Meanwhile Harlem is getting gentrified. With lack of capital we are vulnerable in every major city with the threat of gentrification. That is why we either get capital through reparations or by ourselves by building our own bread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:

You avoided every question I laid out there..... but its what I expected..... :ehh:

What questions? You said Detroit was a wasteland, I proved to you it wasn't.

I asked you what your problem is

what point are trying to make cac

What question didn't I answer, I answered quite clear, google city politics if you don't understand where cities get their funding from, dumb ass.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're full of duck tales.

Those places are abandoned nobody lives there.

Also every city has ghettos

I didn't say they didn't. Normal people don't live in those conditions though.
You just assume every black person is dirt poor, because your a c00n.
I'll leave you in one of those though if I ever see c00n.

You look for the worst instead of the best

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What questions? You said Detroit was a wasteland, I proved to you it wasn't.

I asked you what your problem is

what point are trying to make cac

What question didn't I answer, I answered quite clear, google city politics if you don't understand where cities get their funding from, dumb ass.

That banner is well deserved....