205-FF-download.jpg
incarceration-rate.png

u-s-incarceration-rates.jpg

2000px-US_incarceration_timeline-clean.svg.png

:usure:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You live in a fantasy world. Madam CJ walker was a millionaire before the Civil Rights Era lmao.

Black people had their own radio stations before Civil Rights lmao. They had taxi cabs, Bus companies lmao, everything in the black neighborhood was OWNED BY BLACKS.

Black Wall street happened before the Civil Rights Era SO WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

THE NERGO LEAGUE WAS BLACK OWNED.

They integrated the MLB TO DESTROY IT.

Black people gave up their own business to go be apart of the white man's MLB, even though white people themselves would rather watch the black players.

You've just proved a little you know about black history and are shining example of the failure of past generatons.

You believe marching down the street and getting beat upside ya head, it's the reason why you alive today..

If that's how you feel I hope you die tomorrow.

Also why you posted this picture. It's cool, Ali, Jabar, they talked some good shyt. Jim Brown yeah, I'm wit it. But at the end it's just a picture.

How does this translate to reality.

Ali is a sports figure, he's not a fukking revolutionary and he was a straight up c00n the way he treated George Foreman.

Ali has done nothing for the advancement of black people, he was a great boxer, that's it.

You are a shining example of what's wrong with black men, you gotta it all fukked up, don't even have a clue

nikka.... you're talking about anomalies..... WHAT DID WE HAVE COLLECTIVELY???

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So who do you talk about black issues with.....??

There's nothing left talk about. I'm in the real world going to work being my own boss building a foundation so my kids will be superior to their peers of any race.

I already went to prominent black people who could help me, They won't. They are my enemies, they will try to stop me before they help, they serve white supremacy, it's too late for them. I'm done trying team up, I'm done trying to build it. I'm on some supreme boss shyt now, me and mines only, anything in the way I will crush.

I'm never going to stand a podium and preach, I'm not starting no public foundations, I'm just doing what I know I can do. If nikkaz can pick up on it, figure out the flow, then follow my moves. I'm not wasting my time, if you don't want to be men, if you don't want to be in charge of your destiny. then die quietly while I go to work.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dr. Claude Anderson said the same thing he said in the video years ago man.

It's a fact.

There is no black community because the civil rights leaders sold us out.

I won't blame the whole generation because they were tricked, but nikkaz been falling for the same damn trick over and over again, its gotta stop.

Gotta be tough love, gotta cut off the cancer.

:childplease:

nikkas ignore the deviance and unspeakable evils in the form of domestic terrorism and corrupt public policy that was forced upon us via our white oppressors, just to skirt around all that to blame our current ills on other nikkas, who were also victims..... now... this is what yall should call a c00n...... as much as yall misuse that word, you would think yall would get it right twice a day.... :smh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka.... you're talking about anomalies..... WHAT DID WE HAVE COLLECTIVELY???

can you read man.

The black community use to be black owned, the grocery stores, the cab companies, every goddamn thing.

After civil rights black people integrated and lost their independence under the guise of being "EQUAL"

It was a chess move to make blacks the under class, because every time we are left to ourselves we prosper even more than them, and they hate it.

That's why black wall street was destroyed in the first place.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's nothing left talk about. I'm in the real world going to work being my own boss building a foundation so my kids will be superior to their peers of any race.

I already went to prominent black people who could help me, They won't. They are my enemies, they will try to stop me before they help, they serve white supremacy, it's too late for them. I'm done trying team up, I'm done trying to build it. I'm on some supreme boss shyt now, me and mines only, anything in the way I will crush.

I'm never going to stand a podium and preach, I'm not starting no public foundations, I'm just doing what I know I can do. If nikkaz can pick up on it, figure out the flow, then follow my moves. I'm not wasting my time, if you don't want to be men, if you don't want to be in charge of your destiny. then die quietly while I go to work.

This didn't answer my question... not even close... or you only run to discuss black issues on the coli and regurgitate cliched talking points from youtube scholars just for daps......... so you can feel better about yourself? :sas1:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

nikkas ignore the deviance and unspeakable evils in the form of domestic terrorism and corrupt public policy that was forced upon us via our white oppressors, just to skirt around all that to blame our current ills on other nikkas, who were also victims..... now... this is what yall should call a c00n...... as much as yall misuse that word, you would think yall would get it right twice a day.... :smh:

What are you even talking about.

At the end of the day, you are a weak man, hopeless

You can't relate to somebody like me.

You don't even understand what I'm saying

you think in the capacity of a victim

like a raped woman.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The black community use to be black owned, the grocery stores, the cab companies, every goddamn thing.

The black community was NEVER black owned... NEVER..... .and the fact you speak that bullshyt out of context is disingenuous and makes you look funny in the light...

To own a community you have to own the real estate, the banks, the businesses, the police/fire dept, the funding for the schools, and the medical care....

When did 75% of the black community own those things.....? I'll wait... What period in history did the majority of the black community work for other nikkas, and bought their property from other nikkas?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This didn't answer my question... not even close... or you only run to discuss black issues on the coli and regurgitate cliched talking points from youtube scholars just for daps......... so you can feel better about yourself? :sas1:

I wasn't answering your question you fukking moron. Black issues are solutions to me. I can't talk about them with other black people because they are snitches and agents, I won't post my plans on site either, why would I do that on a public forum.

Yes I post this site on purpose, all I need to do is reach into the mind of ONE PERSON, one person who will understand, I don't have to explain myself.

youtube scholars? what are you even talking about. That's that cac shyt. Why would I need to make myself feel better, I'm trying to shock at least. What talking points I'm at recycling, what are you even talking about man.

What point are really trying to make?

You're not trying to convince me, you're trying to convince yourself.

you're weak

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The black community was NEVER black owned... NEVER..... .and the fact you speak that bullshyt out of context is disingenuous and makes you look funny in the light...

To own a community you have to own the real estate, the banks, the businesses, the police/fire dept, the funding for the schools, and the medical care....

When did 75% of the black community own those things.....? I'll wait... What period in history did the majority of the black community work for other nikkas, and bought their property from other nikkas?

Yes you dumb ass at one point of time yes.

blacks had their own schools, own hospitals, own bus companies, own cab companies

everything in community was black owned.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes you dumb ass at one point of time yes.

blacks had their own schools, own hospitals, own bus companies, own cab companies

everything in community was black owned.

Provide the literature....... not just one community with a population of 1200 negroes.... I meas as a collective..... which means the majority of the black population throughout this GOD forsaken nation...

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its the truth, the ghetto becoming a better place is not in the American plan.

The city council members, I've talked to you, judges, they are all black white supremacist

When I get to purchasing lots in empty neighborhoods, they block it, trying to figure out what I'm trying to do with it, yet will turn around and sell to to some arabs.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
You live in a fantasy world. Madam CJ walker was a millionaire before the Civil Rights Era lmao.

Black people had their own radio stations before Civil Rights lmao. They had taxi cabs, Bus companies lmao, everything in the black neighborhood was OWNED BY BLACKS.

by necessity.... what is jason buying?

Black Wall street happened before the Civil Rights Era SO WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

unfortunately it was bombed to smithereens. ditto with rosewood. wouldn't happen today. all before civil rights and black men and women gaining stature in the military and police presence in large metropolitan areas. recently black officers in miami went against their union and said they would work security for the beyonce concert, and they did.

THE NERGO LEAGUE WAS BLACK OWNED.

defunct

They integrated the MLB TO DESTROY IT.

Black people gave up their own business to go be apart of the white man's MLB, even though white people themselves would rather watch the black players.

You've just proved a little you know about black history and are shining example of the failure of past generatons.

generatons.
generations

you proved you don't have spell check, not one for correcting poster's spelling errors but when the responses get personal

You believe marching down the street and getting beat upside ya head, it's the reason why you alive today..

marching during the new TV era put the spotlight on segregation and apartheid in america.

If that's how you feel I hope you die tomorrow.

be very careful what thoughts and energy you put out in the universe, and what you wish on others

Also why you posted this picture. It's cool, Ali, Jabar, they talked some good shyt. Jim Brown yeah, I'm wit it. But at the end it's just a picture.

How does this translate to reality.

these some are the old heads that jason is chitting on

Ali is a sports figure, he's not a fukking revolutionary and he was a straight up c00n the way he treated George Foreman.

ain't nothing like returning to the motherland and getting real love from the peeps

When We Were Kings (1996) - IMDb

and he never picked up a gun against people with melanin

Ali has done nothing for the advancement of black people, he was a great boxer, that's it.

he motivated a few generations to be proud and excel in life. just heard a balla got a billion dollar nike contract. would never have happened without the building blocks and sacrifices of the elders.

You are a shining example of what's wrong with black men, you gotta it all fukked up, don't even have a clue

rather emotional, aren't we? your whole rant reeks of estrogen.