Jason Black is right about this

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Those who don't wanna listen to the whole 9 minutes, skip to around 6:10 and listen for about 20-30 seconds. Now is that not true? :jbhmm:and if it's not, explain why.

DID they leave black businesses, black neighborhoods that are "worth a damn", any property, any assets, or institutions? As a collective, they didn't build and didn't pass down shyt, but a lot of ppl hate to admit the truth of the matter. Yes, they're quick to show old black & white pics in a photo album of them in their bellbottom jeans, standing beside some car, or smoking/partying etc but built nothing. And some of you emotional nikkas can try to change the subject by sarcastically asking me what i've builded if u want to, i just made a post in The Root about my business a few hours ago.

Back on topic. They pushed integration, they begged for entrance into what whites built, and even after gaining entrance, still didn't use any of the money to build anything. U might not like TBA but he told the truth

what is Jason(if that's his real name) building for his black woman and seed?
we already know thru and thru the effects of centuries of white supremacy.
dude has to show some concrete examples of what he's achieved in his life.
enough of this video sandbox (nikkas can't get it together) and it's the older generation's fault.

How the Federal Government Built White Suburbia
Discussion in 'The Root' started by Responsible Allen Iverson, Sep 8, 2015.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-the-federal-government-built-white-suburbia.353254/#post-15121171

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Man threads like this is why id literally spit in the face of anybody that calls me a c00n on here if i saw you in person. The fukkin nerve of this lame nikka to disrespect old heads like this. Crybaby ass fukk nikka. Stop crying over spilled milk and be fukking men.

And to the dude who said millenials are our last hope, they wont be shyt unless the parents lead them. So while nikkas wanna shyt on covil rights blacks for failing were failing the same way. nikkaS always wanna blame somebody

he sounds like an divide and conquer agent.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heard it through the grapevine that he looks like a black version of comic book guy from the Simpsons

been listening to that dude off and on for a number of years and have never heard him mention anything about a wife, girlfriend, or jumpoff in his personal life. always all up in everybody else's business.

does he even like females?

:sas2:

So.

His white counter parts are think tanks coming up with ways to create laws to marginalize black people, to poison them with lead in the water, etc

Non p*ssy getting white men are also white supremacist, shooting up churches like Dylan Roof.

Gay ass Judges trying to get sexual favors from inmates in exchange for more time.

The family unit is destroyed in the black community, and you worried about his ability to spit game and get laid

some of are greatest minds get treated like outsiders because of stupid shyt like this

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Yeah this seems a lil divisive

Even if it were, so?

And plus, anytime something that isn't sugarcoated or 'fun' is brought up, it's 'divisive' to nikkas. Because it's too "serious". Black men are supposed to live in lala land, ignorant to reality, be too cowardly to address anything serious, and only care about hoes, weed, rap songs and/or basketball. Anytime something outside of that is brought up, nikkas try to get other nikkas to stop talking about it by derailing or trying to change the subject. And not just on The Coli

Too many nikkas just want to be docile, submissive, and jig. At work for their white boss, AND also off the clock.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he sounds like an divide and conquer agent.

Dr. Claude Anderson said the same thing he said in the video years ago man.

It's a fact.

There is no black community because the civil rights leaders sold us out.

I won't blame the whole generation because they were tricked, but nikkaz been falling for the same damn trick over and over again, its gotta stop.

Gotta be tough love, gotta cut off the cancer.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if it were, so?

And plus, anytime something that isn't sugarcoated or 'fun' is brought up, it's 'divisive' to nikkas. Because it's too "serious". Black men are supposed to live in lala land, ignorant to reality, be too cowardly to address anything serious, and only care about hoes, weed, rap songs and/or basketball. Anytime something outside of that is brought up, nikkas try to get other nikkas to stop talking about it by derailing or trying to change the subject. And not just on The Coli

Too many nikkas just want to be docile, submissive, and jig. At work for their white boss, AND also off the clock.

Pretty much, questioning how much p*ssy dude gets, anything to deflect from issue.

Most nikkaz are cowards straight up, I don't even talk about shyt like this with black people in person anymore, they gonna get me locked up or killed

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if it were, so?

How do you nikkas come up with this bullshyt..... as if your generation is living in the crux of white supremacy..... and then form yall mouths to say shyt like this, when at the end of the day yall dying to work for, and be like white folks.... we aint gon make it......... in everything, we aint gon make it.... :smh:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Things I learned from the this video:

- Black folk "asked" for cocaine and heroin, and all the CIA/J. Edgar Hoover did was oblige.
- Apparently we were kickin' ass before the Civil Rights movement somehow.
- Black folk created "ghetto culture"...not the people who made the ghettos.
- Then this muthafucca had the nerve to throw a shot at Teena Marie...

what's his solution?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Things I learned from the this video:

- Black folk "asked" for cocaine and heroin, and all the CIA/J. Edgar Hoover did was oblige.
- Apparently we were kickin' ass before the Civil Rights movement somehow.
- Black folk created "ghetto culture"...not the people who made the ghettos.
- Then this muthafucca had the nerve to throw a shot at Teena Marie...

what's his solution?

Jason Black is full of shyt.... and that's the reason why he doesn't show his face...... shyt is games...

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Dr. Claude Anderson said the same thing he said in the video years ago man.

It's a fact.

There is no black community because the civil rights leaders sold us out.

I won't blame the whole generation because they were tricked, but nikkaz been falling for the same damn trick over and over again, its gotta stop.

Gotta be tough love, gotta cut off the cancer.

without the civil right push there wouldn't be any multimillionaire rappers, entertainers , or athletes.

without the civil rights push Dr. Claude Anderson may have never had a chance to serve in the administration of Jimmy Carter.

without the civil rights ancestors he may have never had a chance to own a couple of black radio stations. and i can guess who owns those stations today.

what is Dr. Anderson doing for the peeps suffering in his native Detroit?

african-american-athletes-at-news-conference-af400c2cb31b07a9.jpg

Remembering Cleveland's Muhammad Ali Summit, 45 years later

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Jason Black is full of shyt.... and that's the reason why he doesn't show his face...... shyt is games...

I'm not even gonna attack him like that because i'm unaware of him...but i'll say this:

If his (or anyone elses') solution for "Black Empowerment" is to get to a point where we play this political game
with white folks, then he's advocating for the same thing he's speaking against here.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
without the civil right push there wouldn't be any multimillionaire rappers, entertainers , or athletes.

without the civil rights push Dr. Claude Anderson may have never had a chance to serve in the administration of Jimmy Carter.

without the civil rights ancestors he may have never had a chance to own a couple of black radio stations. and i can guess who owns those stations today.

what is Dr. Anderson doing for the peeps suffering in his native Detroit?

african-american-athletes-at-news-conference-af400c2cb31b07a9.jpg

Remembering Cleveland's Muhammad Ali Summit, 45 years later

You live in a fantasy world. Madam CJ walker was a millionaire before the Civil Rights Era lmao.

Black people had their own radio stations before Civil Rights lmao. They had taxi cabs, Bus companies lmao, everything in the black neighborhood was OWNED BY BLACKS.

Black Wall street happened before the Civil Rights Era SO WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

THE NERGO LEAGUE WAS BLACK OWNED.

They integrated the MLB TO DESTROY IT.

Black people gave up their own business to go be apart of the white man's MLB, even though white people themselves would rather watch the black players.

You've just proved a little you know about black history and are shining example of the failure of past generatons.

You believe marching down the street and getting beat upside ya head, it's the reason why you alive today..

If that's how you feel I hope you die tomorrow.

Also why you posted this picture. It's cool, Ali, Jabar, they talked some good shyt. Jim Brown yeah, I'm wit it. But at the end it's just a picture.

How does this translate to reality.

Ali is a sports figure, he's not a fukking revolutionary and he was a straight up c00n the way he treated George Foreman.

Ali has done nothing for the advancement of black people, he was a great boxer, that's it.

You are a shining example of what's wrong with black men, you gotta it all fukked up, don't even have a clue