Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o dating (?)

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every five minutes the media promotes and encourages black women to leave black men alone and date white men.
This whole thing about black actresses dating and marrying white guys is happening way too consistently to be random.
What your favorite celebrity does has an influence on you as fan, some fans more than others.
This is why corporations constantly use celebrities to promote their products, history and research has proven this kind of marketing to be successful.
Lupita dating him is not a coincidence either whether Lupita knows it or not.
I wouldn't surprised at all if a media big wig got in contact with the people in her inner circle and told them to encourage her to give white guys a try.

breh are you reading what you're typing:mindblown:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
No brothers care about this chick. Black men don't give a shyt who black women date. I just find it ironic on facebook black women were praising this relationship, but when they showd michael ealy and his fine wife black women starting calling him a sellout, c00n, and everything else.
This isn't true. At least not on the Coli.
The shyt really goes back and forth. You can go on here and see black men complaining about (attractive) black women dating white men, and then go to another site (Like the FB page you mentioned) and see black women complaining about (attractive) black men dating white women.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Every five minutes the media promotes and encourages black women to leave black men alone and date white men.
This whole thing about black actresses dating and marrying white guys is happening way too consistently to be random.
What your favorite celebrity does has an influence on you as fan, some fans more than others.
This is why corporations constantly use celebrities to promote their products, history and research has proven this kind of marketing to be successful.
Lupita dating him is not a coincidence either whether Lupita knows it or not.
I wouldn't surprised at all if a media big wig got in contact with the people in her inner circle and told them to encourage her to give white guys a try.
Considering BM/WW is by far more popular, almost triple, I suggest you stop while you're ahead before the black women here decide to post BM/WW pictures. in which it would be a blow out.

Dman414

Banned
Daps
This isn't true. At least not on the Coli.
The shyt really goes back and forth. You can go on here and see black men complaining about (attractive) black women dating white men, and then go to another site (Like the FB page you mentioned) and see black women complaining about (attractive) black men dating white women.

Not to the extent black women take it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Considering BM/WW is by far more popular, almost triple, I suggest you stop while you're ahead before the black women here decide to post BM/WW pictures. in which it would be a blow out.
HIstoricaly this has been true, but in the last 3 years there has been huge surge in bw/wm that have been purposely highlighted .
How many prime time tv shows has promoted bm/ww relations? None
Best man holiday and Think like a man are movies that are 100% targeted to the black audience.
Scandal is specifically targeted to black women.
Out of all the Black actresses who has been getting the most attention lately ? Lupita

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
HIstoricaly this has been true, but in the last 3 years there has been huge surge in bw/wm that have been purposely highlighted .
How many prime time tv shows has promoted bm/ww relations? None
Best man holiday and Think like a man are movies that are 100% targeted to the black audience.
Scandal is specifically targeted to black women.
Out of all the Black actresses who has been getting the most attention lately ? Lupita
are you kidding me? the most popular show in america, walking dead (not scandal) had a BM/WW unison, and also has an AM/WW unison LOL.

sorry but altho I agree there is a surge, they will never surpass the BM/WW unison. Never.

MekaCatt

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Cacalaca
are you kidding me? the most popular show in america, walking dead (not scandal) had a BM/WW unison, and also has an AM/WW unison LOL.

sorry but altho I agree there is a surge, they will never surpass the BM/WW unison. Never.

Most black women irl are not checking for white men. I still can not remember the last time I seen this combination. I see BM/WW everyday.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meh.
The only thing Jared Leto has going for him is that women think he's hot.
He's basically done nothing as an actor (Prefontaine and Dallas Buyers Club) and this woman is just getting started out. If they are dating, it has the making of a quick fling. Nothing else.