Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o dating (?)

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's pretty mixed girls and hideous ones just like every other race or ethnicity :ehh:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:

Respect your elders. :ufdup:
:mjpls: oh I respect them
Cause I hear with age comes experience
:shaq:
On topic though :
I hold the same opinions that I did before on
her beauty.
She's gorgeous :ohlawd: if she happens to be with a white
dude so be it.

Last edited:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I have evident breh

ellevarner.jpg

936full-leila-arcieri.jpg

I love the curly hair

even the ones without it

zendaya-coleman-dancing-with-the-stars-300th-episode-red-carpet-event-los-angeles-charlotte-olympia-eve-leaf-booties.jpg

images

my fav black/asian
amerie-picture-1.jpg
936full-denyce-lawton.jpg

I'm just out here statin' facts, breh mixed girls look better anyway. Some kats gass up lupita whatever her name is, it dont matter breh

Yea, whatever. There ain't nothing like a sexy black woman. Personally, Im sick of all these half breed mixed Instagram chicks. Quit fronting and say what you really want to say. You like your women half white. To you, the baddest women are women who have substantial amounts of white blood running in their veins. That's what you like. Of course, you feel like less of a c00n saying you like "mixed chicks".

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
aint this the bytch that all the coli females admired and all the coli militant nikkas worshipped?
gc7ea430b.png

black excellence???
gc7ea430b.png

strong black woman changing hollywood and bucking the status quo????
gc7ea430b.png

hzU02.gif
hzU02.gif
hzU02.gif
yall stay giving yourselves Ls, thank god i seen this bald salamander boy scout shaped demon for what it is from the jump

i wonder how many of these coli females that was living vicariously thru her during her rise are gonna continue to praise and support her while she c00ns for mainstream acceptance :mjpls:

i'm sure the BBBB (bald black bedwench bureau) is glad to have such an esteemed member :mjlol:
I swear, ya'll coulda closed this thread after this post. everything else after it was irrelevant.

:russ:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...are-hooking-up-love-talking-art-music-2014192

TNJpa3O.jpg

Miley Cyrus, Jared Leto "Are Hooking Up," Love Talking Art, Music

What do Hannah Montana and Jordan Catalano have in common? Probably not that much -- but the actors who played them are two of a kind. Miley Cyrus and Jared Leto "are hooking up," a source reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly. "She stayed over at his house in L.A. in early February."

That sleepover occurred just weeks after the two were photographed catching up at Clive Davis' pre-Grammys bash on Jan. 25. According to a second source, the 21-year-old "Adore You" singer and the 42-year-old Oscar-nominated Dallas Buyers Club star have "known each other for a while."

Recently, though, their bond has deepened, a third insider says. "They like to have a good time, they love to talk about art and music -- and they're both comfortable with nudity!"

Not so much with commitment, though. "Jared doesn't do girlfriends," a pal tells Us of the 30 Seconds to Mars frontman. Luckily for him, Cyrus, too, is just looking to have fun at the moment. "I'm, like, not trying to jump into a relationship," Liam Hemsworth's ex-fiancee told W.

Hmm....

I guess that Jared Leto's people see the small surge that Dallas Buyers Club has given him, and are now doing everything they can to keep his name out there.

Edit : Before y'all even get to it....:pachaha:

BgATH7n.gif

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Yea, whatever. There ain't nothing like a sexy black woman. Personally, Im sick of all these half breed mixed Instagram chicks. Quit fronting and say what you really want to say. You like your women half white. To you, the baddest women are women who have substantial amounts of white blood running in their veins. That's what you like. Of course, you feel like less of a c00n saying you like "mixed chicks".
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...are-hooking-up-love-talking-art-music-2014192

TNJpa3O.jpg

Hmm....

I guess that Jared Leto's people see the small surge that Dallas Buyers Club has given him, and are now doing everything they can to keep his name out there.

Edit : Before y'all even get to it....:pachaha:

BgATH7n.gif

what about the african queen he had? LOL

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Every five minutes the media promotes and encourages black women to leave black men alone and date white men.
This whole thing about black actresses dating and marrying white guys is happening way too consistently to be random.
What your favorite celebrity does has an influence on you as fan, some fans more than others.
This is why corporations constantly use celebrities to promote their products, history and research has proven this kind of marketing to be successful.
Lupita dating him is not a coincidence either whether Lupita knows it or not.
I wouldn't surprised at all if a media big wig got in contact with the people in her inner circle and told them to encourage her to give white guys a try.

Surprise surprise

:snoop:I guess that bytch didn't learn nothing from 12 Years A Slave.

I'm not even sure if this is true, but if it is...that's the end of any support she may have gotten from me in the future.

Coli brehs that hate black women : Go in.

It's even worse that her break through role was the bed wench of a god damned slave master. This seriously makes me mad. fukk this interracial shyt.

fukk that cheese eyed bytch and her chris rock lineup
:deadrose:

But hey,

When rich cac wants you, (wants you baby)
& your people can't do nothing for ya
these nikkas ain't loyal

chris-brown.gif

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
broad has a widow's peak in the first pic, y'all ain't losing anything

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
he can have the Goddess Kirikou......oh the rumor wasn't true ? oh well....

@Liu Kang u deserve a million daps for that detective work breh

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I don't think that's true

But if so, how does who she date make her any less attractive or ugly? :huh:

Seriously lends validity to the claim that most of the vitriol spit on here about women comes from bitterness/hurt feelings. Y'all goin' hard and acting disappointed over this chick and you don't even know her. Imagine your feelings towards the chicks you actually interact with.