Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o dating (?)

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
there are a gang of angry nikkaz in here :pachaha:

Why a gang though?
jZ5XmUl.png

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This isn't true. At least not on the Coli.
The shyt really goes back and forth. You can go on here and see black men complaining about (attractive) black women dating white men, and then go to another site (Like the FB page you mentioned) and see black women complaining about (attractive) black men dating white women.
I can somewhat agree about online it seems neck and neck but IRL I just don't see the same level of guys caring at all and it isn't close. I'm only going by what I see in the streets when you see this type of couple and them guy/girl mixed convos you have at get togethers.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
swag has nothing to do with anything. Most black women are wanna be negro bedwenches. YOu only have to look at the success of scandal to see that. I have zero respect for these nappy headed hoes

shut the fukk up man :camby:

So its false just like I suspected. @charmander get yo' ass in here and apologize you lion mane demon eyed nikka you

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
swag has nothing to do with anything. Most black women are wanna be negro bedwenches. YOu only have to look at the success of scandal to see that. I have zero respect for these nappy headed hoes

A TV show starring a black woman is a success with black woman? What a shock.

I dont recall anytime in history a white woman raped a black man so yeah :takedat:
No, they accused the men of raping them and got them lynched, beaten, burned, tortured and murdered.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
No, they accused the men of raping them and got them lynched, beaten, burned, tortured and murdered.
Hey he busted a nut in a clean white p*ssy thats a good death to me.What exactly was the alternative? a life of picking cotton, being whipped/shipped like cargo having his neighbors defecate and urinate in his mouth for breakfast, lunch and dinner? woman have been getting men in trouble since eve wrecked things in the garden of eden thats nothing new and can be overlooked.Cacs raping nonwhites all over the globe in the name of misplaced superiority can not :camby:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey he busted a nut in a clean white p*ssy thats a good death to me.What exactly was the alternative? a life of picking cotton, being whipped/shipped like cargo having his neighbors defecate and urinate in his mouth for breakfast, lunch and dinner? woman have been getting men in trouble since eve wrecked things in the garden of eden thats nothing new and can be overlooked.Cacs raping nonwhites all over the globe in the name of misplaced superiority can not :camby:

Did you misread? They FALSELY accused them of rape. My god :snoop: All a black man had to do was look at one of them or brush by them and they yelled rape. Then our entire communities would be bombed and burnt down (Tulsa, Rosewood, etc).

Adam and Eve and the garden is a fairy tale. :deadmanny:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Did you misread? They FALSELY accused them of rape. My god :snoop: All a black man had to do was look at one of them or brush by them and they yelled rape. Then our entire communities would be bombed and burnt down (Tulsa, Rosewood, etc).
and did you misread? what part of a quick death being better than a prolonged life of malnutrition didnt you understand breh :why:
Adam and Eve and the garden is a fairy tale. :deadmanny:
to the condemned like you

Last edited:

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
are you kidding me? the most popular show in america, walking dead (not scandal) had a BM/WW unison, and also has an AM/WW unison LOL.

sorry but altho I agree there is a surge, they will never surpass the BM/WW unison. Never.
I mostly agree with your post.
Though it CAN happen, for example pre-1960s majority of the sexual/romantic relations were between black (and by that I mean usually mixed women) and white men.