Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o dating (?)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:russ::russ: at this dumbass thread. Whole lot of nikkas didn't care about this bytch, now they are pressed.

Is this actually confirmed, or is this some publicity bullshyt. Where is that Girrrrrl.gif when we need it.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
good for them. Mixed girls look better anyway so I hope they have a daughter.
:bryan:
I'm sure they're just friends, if not then Lupita needs to do better. Jared looks dirty and possessed.
:bryan: :bryan:
aint this the bytch that all the coli females admired and all the coli militant nikkas worshipped?
gc7ea430b.png

black excellence???
gc7ea430b.png

strong black woman changing hollywood and bucking the status quo????
gc7ea430b.png

hzU02.gif
hzU02.gif
hzU02.gif
yall stay giving yourselves Ls, thank god i seen this bald salamander boy scout shaped demon for what it is from the jump

i wonder how many of these coli females that was living vicariously thru her during her rise are gonna continue to praise and support her while she c00ns for mainstream acceptance :mjpls:

i'm sure the BBBB (bald black bedwench bureau) is glad to have such an esteemed member :mjlol:

:bryan: :bryan: :bryan:
something about that heathen bytch really irks me

i knew she had c00n tendencies but there's something else, a certain je ne sais quoi about her that makes me sick :wow:

its too early for this :dead:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why yall dudes so mad? :dahell: IR is here to stay. Better join the wave or drown.

25gtm3d.png

And how perfect. As I was uploading that pic to tinyurl, I swear to God this commercial was the CAPTCHA ad before it allowed me to upload

:banderas:

this man has one hand smh...

still. enough of the race relationship threads. you guys are stupid.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ::russ: at this dumbass thread. Whole lot of nikkas didn't care about this bytch, now they are pressed.

Is this actually confirmed, or is this some publicity bullshyt. Where is that Girrrrrl.gif when we need it.
I'm saying. Us in the arcadium actually like her acting.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
@YungGawd, @Premeditated, @ThatTruth777, @Data-Hawk,
*detective mode on* (my curiosity will kill me someday :snoop:)

https://twitter.com/77Expressions
http://instagram.com/77expressions_art
https://www.facebook.com/Seventy7byRimG
http://www.modelmayhem.com/Seventy7Expressions

48962570620311e394e312cc6335db0c_8.jpg

c7f6eea083a811e3b8000e96f5a90bdf_8.jpg

2b62108458af11e3a2410e9c1fc993e2_8.jpg

0ca870466c3411e389c212fdd4c50046_8.jpg

490cc0502a5811e3a9a222000aa81a0e_7.jpg

191eaf24267111e3928022000a9f3c6c_7.jpg

4b23579094f311e3bbfc122878962eb0_8.jpg

Name is Rim G, she's a photographer (and model) from ATL. Her whole entourage is on that afro-centric movement and she's the sister of a female MC named Sa-Roc :

Photos of her holding the AK were for a brand named Guerrilla Republik :
timthumb.php

RIM-G-REP.ORG_.jpg

RIM-G-REP-GEAR.jpg

oh heaven yes, I'm going to examine and e-stalk her to all heights :noah:

pos rep

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
well mixed girls look better most of the time. Nunn let herself go, she used to look better than the bush baby with the gumby cut. Rain pryor was never attractive just like the bush baby isnt

There are bad mixed girls and bad black girls breh. Yaritza Reyes looks 10x badder than all the girls you posted

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
These guys are all saying different things, and every one of them is better than the self hate you promote.

American black men are the most targeted and abused group of people in history. Were still here and are the 8th most powerful group in the world now. c00n anti-americans can :camby:

How is this quantified? How are black american men the 8th most powerful group in the world? What resources quantify that position?

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Clearly youre speaking from a broke perspective. Every day I get in the brand new car my lawyer dad bought me and drive past some broke ass white people walking. The black middle and upper class dont have the issues you try to bring up again and again. America's problem is how we deal with our poor, and too many of our poor happen to be black. My president is black :umad:

So, your experience proves that black men are undefeated in terms of "anyone coming against us"?

- and black kids are still getting killed with impunity or extremely light sentences
- and black men and black women receive disproportionate arrests, charges and jail sentences for crimes
- and blacks are disproportionately affected by urban decay, lack of community resources in the neighborhoods and then gentrification when cacs want to move back to the city
- and blacks still own little to no resources in comparison their population size

But those things go away because you happen to be Carlton Banks Jr of upstate New York? And you live in Buffalo, New York....one of the most depressed environments in all of North America full of the very black men who've "conquered" every foe.

You sound like one of those "free" blacks who grew up down the road from a plantation thinking that slavery is "their" problem....talmbout "I'm in the Boule and Blue Vein Society where we eat cucumber slices with roasted peanuts and there's no darkies allowed. I'm part of the talented tenth." :mjlol:

I'm a black man, I'm a college graduate, I work in the corporate world and I'm not poor.......BUT let's not be foolish with our words, sir.

Peace